Caught

Sorry this is really early to do the next chapter but I couldn't resist.
ENJOY!!
   Sophie pulled away from her parents. We should go home, she said tears still streaming down her face. But just as they were about to leave the door opened and a pair of bright teal eyes followed by a pair of icey blue ones came in. It was Fitz and Keefe. She froze wanting nothing more than to be back in the room with the two girls telling her she was unmatchable. The boys were deep in conversation then Fitz looked up and saw Sophie there tears running down her cheeks. He rushed to her side and immediately asked if she was ok and what was wrong. She couldn't say it she just couldn't she opened her mouth but no words came out. When Edilane saw this she said truthfully we just heard some bad news. Fitz looked confused then his eyes widened with sadness. Keefe looked horror struck. Sophie couldn't take it. I'm unmatchable she said right before she turned to run but Fitz caught her before she got two steps away. Come with me, "he said." She looked over at her adoptive parents Grady was about to shake is head in a no definitely not when Edilane said we'll meet you back at Havenfeild and they light leaped away.  
      I am so sorry for the cliffhanger guys but I already have 234 words.