When bad things happen

Hey after seeing the title you probably won't read this so as always enjoy!!!! I do have to say that I have 12 reads so thank you all who are reading this it means a lot to me. ;)
I love you, Sophie said as she drifted off to sleep but right before she did she heard a soft, "I love you too" from Fitz.
.......
She woke up in Fitz's arms with his teal eyes locked on hers. Good morning he said and she blushed realizing her hair probably looked like a mess her hand flung to her head as she said good morning back. Hey don't stress yourself you look amazing just like you always do, he told her. She blushed again. Then she remembered she was supposed to be home hours ago. Oh no Grady and Edaline are going to kill me! I was supposed to be home a long time ago, she told Fitz. Hey Sandor was on a date too just blame it on him, Fitz said but I should probably get you home. Where did they go anyway? Sophie said as they both got up. They started walking and then they found Sandor and Grizel lying so close their nose's were tuching. Fitz gave a loud cough and they both jumped to their feet and took their swords out. Sophie and Fitz were laughing so hard they almost fell over. Then Sophie tripped and would have rolled down a huge hill if Fitz hadn't caught her and pulled her close so she wouldn't fall again. Thanks, she said and this time it was Sandor and Grizel's turn to laugh at them. Ok, ok, we have to get Sophie and Sandor home so they aren't killed, Fitz said. They light leaped back to havenfield and a what greeted them was a furious Grady and Edaline right on his heals trying to calm him down. Please don't ground her it was my fault I lost track of time, Fitz said stepping in front of her. Fitz you don't have to do that, Sophie said but Fitz cut her off and said and we cought Sandor and Grizel making out so they were basically on a date too. Sandor and Grizel both blushed deeply and looked down. Then Sandor said, we were still keeping a good eye on them but we knew they went going anywhere, they were to busy snuggling and watching the stars. This time Fitz and Sophie blushed and looked down. See Grady they were fine I new Sandor and Fitz would keep her safe, Edaline said. I never left her for a second, Fitz said pulling her close to his side. Grady looked like he was going to punch Fitz in the face but it changed when Sophie moved closer and put her head on his shoulder.
I know this was a really long chapter but there will be some action coming up so keep reading!