Chapter 14

Hope you enjoy:)
    Elwin walked in with a big tray of food. The gave Fitz and Sophie what they asked for. They ate in silence but when they were done Elwin had to go on a few house calls. They were just about to take a nap because Sophie's head started to hurt when the door opened. They were both under the covers and Fitz's arm was around her waist. What do you want now? Sophie said sounding mad and exhausted. Well Mysterious Miss F. I came to see how you and Fitzy are doing. He said smirking at them as they both let go of each other and looked at him their faces turning bright red. Keefe, hi Sophie said smiling. She slipped her hand casually to her head but Fitz noticed right away. You should rest Fitz said worry in is eyes. Ya Foster don't let me get in the way of your and Fitz's cuddle time. Sophie laughed but it sounded forced. I'll see you later Keefe said when he heard her laugh, he could tell she was in pain and so could Fitz. He moved close to her pulling her into his chest. The last thing Keefe saw was Fitz moving to covers up to her chin and kissing her forehead. Those two lovebirds, Keefe thought as he walked away.
Back in with Fitz and Sophie.
Sophie tried her best to fall asleep but she couldn't and her head still hurt. He shifted over onto he back. That didn't help. She shifted to her other side. That didn't help. Fitz I can't sleep and my head hurts, Sophie said turning twards him. He pulled her in closer hey I'm right here and your going to be ok, he said with confidence. But in the mean time do you want a sedative? Um, Sophie thought no I'll be ok for now I might need one tonight though. Ok, Fitz said cradling her in his arms. That helps though, Sophie said pushing her head into his chest. He moved back and put his forehead on hers and their lips met. Dose this make it better he said breaking apart. You have no idea, she replied putting her lips back on his.
Sorry it's kind of short buy I wanted to post for you guys because I haven't posted in  a wile. Hope you enjoyed.  :)