The whole story

Sorry this is so late but enjoy.
Wait! let me go in with you, Fitz said. Her mind isn't broken, he reminded her. Yes but, she couldn't come up with an excuse. Please just let me help, Fitz said looking at her longingly. Ok, she said and took he's hand. They each put two fingers on one side of Lynh's temple. She took one last look at Fitz who looked as confident as ever and she plunged her thoughts into Fitz's and Lynh's minds. They saw a figure in the shadows. A smaller version of Lynh with out silver tipped hair walked up to them. Lynh I am so sorry, Sophie said right away. It wasn't your fault Sophie, Lynh said. What happened, Fitz asked. I....... She started to grow into her older self. She thrashed in pain. Then she started waving her hands and she wraps herself in a big bubble of water. She shrinked down to her younger self again. Sorry that happens when I think about....... that. Well if your not ready, Sophie started. No no, Lynh quickly said. I can do it. She started to grow up in her mind again. I was walking up to school and before I could get onto the main entrance something invisible put its hand on my mouth so I couldn't scream for help. I tried to get away but he had an iron grip. Trust me I know, Sophie said thinking back to the first time Keefe had betrayed her. She shivered, Fitz squeezed her hand and sent a rush of warmth into her mind. Ok, she looked up at Lynh again, can you replay the memory of your attack or were you blindfolded the whole time? I can replay the memory, Lynh responded quietly. Lynh was walking up to Foxfire when something invisible grabbed her and put its hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming. She tried to get away but the one hand on her arm was holding her so tight her arm was turning blue. Then she realized that she was getting very drousy she tried to move but she couldn't. She had been drugged. She woke up and tried to move her hand up to take of her blindfold but her hands were bound. Although all Sophie could see in the memory was blackness she could still hear voices fading in and out of hearing range. Then something twisted her arm so hard she screamed and was fully awake now and she pulled as hard as she could to get her arms free. What do you want with me! Lynh screamed in the memory. We want to know where Tam is, came Lady Galisa's voice. He went with you to save the alicorns and protect me, Lynh replied in confidence. And you broke your promise, Lynh said angrily. Well we wouldn't have to if Tam hadn't been come back to your side. He hasn't he's gone with you, Lynh said loosing her confidence. Tell the truth, someone said from farther away. Th is was a new voice Sophie had never heard before. She shuddered at the thought of another member of the neverseen they did not know. Lynh started to call the water in her memory when something burned her and didn't stop it kept burning her on her legs and arms. Ine of her bonds was slightly loosened and she took all of her strength to call the water and let it whisk her away. She pulled of her blind fold to see she was in a beach. She grabbed in her secret pocket to get her house crystal. She leaped to her house with the dwarves then got her second crystal to get to Foxfire. She made made it to Elwin's office not knowing how and fell asleep on a bed in Elwin's office.
Hope you enjoyed:)