the longest day

HAVE 39 READS!!! I am so happy!!!! Thank you all so much I can't belive I have more than the 2 from my best friends you know who you are. ;):) You have know idea how much this means to me. So again thank you and as always enjoy!
Where is she, Fitz said looking very nurvus. She's in Elwin's office but....... no one heard what Dex said after that. They all sprinted to Elwin's office, Sophie, Fitz, and Keefe got there at the same time and then Biana and the last person there was Dex. They knocked on the door of the healing center and a stressful looking Elwin answered it, but when he saw them great relief showed on his face. Oh it's you, he said come in quickly now. I suppose you are all here to see Lynh he said shutting the door. Yes they all replied in unison. Well she has been moved, Mr. Forkel took her this morning to one of there hideous. They all stared at him in disbelief. Until Dex ran out the door. Sophie said thanks and they all rushed out to find Dex. You kids better get to the main room. Master Legetto said coming up behind them. Where is she Dex said beating the rest of them to the question. Shhh no one can know that she was attacked, Master Legetto said to their small group. You can see her after school but right now you need to get your seats and I need to get on screen. They went through all of their sessions and at lunch they all sat in silence barley touching their food. Then Sophie finally said pounding her hand on the table, they broke their promise to Tam! Tears slid down her face. I keep getting everyone hurt, she said. Hey, look at me Fitz said. She looked up at him. We chose to be your friends and we always will be your friends, then he whispered in her ear and I'll always be more than just a friend. I have to go to the bathroom, she said as an excuse to leave the table. She got up and walked to where he next session would be. She sat outside the classroom door until the bell rang and she went inside. After school she went straight to Master Legetto's office knocked and went in. Bring me to Lynh, she said. All of your bodyguards are coming Sandor said from outside the door clearly eavesdropping with the rest of her bodyguards. They fallowed her everywhere but she promised Grady she would keep them with her and SOME of them weren't that bad. She snapped back to reality. So will you bring me to see her, she asked. He looked at her they locked eyes. Yes, but, he said, before she could blink. But what!? she asked urgently. But we are bringing the rest of your friends? She hesitated for a spit second then remember it looking up into Fitz's eyes and no matter how much she wanted to keep him safe she knew she needed him. Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed and again thank you for all of my 36 readers!