«Chapter 1»

Rape. The crime of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will. The crime that made Alice Smith infertile. It was crime! Or was it? Was crime the reason why Betty and Jughead met? Or was it fate?

                            🖤🖤🖤

Fate. The development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power. The development of events that made Alice Smith getting raped. It was fate! Or was it? Was fate the reason why Betty and Jughead met? Or was it crime?

                             🖤🖤🖤

Mixture. A combination of different things in which the component elements are individually distinct. A combination of fate and crime. Was it the reason why Betty and Jughead met? Or was it maybe something completely different? Maybe infertility?

                              🖤🖤🖤

Infertility. The inability to conceive children. The inability that Alice Smith feared the most. Was infertility the reason why Betty and Jughead met? Or maybe it wasn't. Maybe it was non of the above said reasons. Maybe there was no reason. Or maybe there was. A secret that never will be told. Never. But maybe we don't need a reason. Maybe we just need to know their story. The story that made them to whatever they are today. The story that made everyone love them. The story that made everyone want to be like them. The story that made everyone fear them. The story about their childhood.

(N/A so that was the first part, it was like a kinda introduction I guess. Tbh idk what to call it lol. I tried something new lmao, I hope you like it. What do you think?)