«Chapter 9»

Peck. A short tight lipped kiss on the lips or cheeks. It is used as an expression of friendship.

                           🖤🖤🖤

*time jump 3 years*
( N/A I'm so so sorry, but I just didn't have any other ideas, luv y'all <3 )

|| Betty ||
It was almost the end of the school year, what meant that after summer Juggie and I would go to Riverdale Middle School. I was excited because for at least one year, I wouldn't be in the same school as Archie and he couldn't bully me. But well, that also meant that we wouldn't be in the same school as Katie and that made me sad. We hang out a lot, she's like our sister from a different family. Anyways, it was two weeks till summer break and Juggie and I were sitting on our bed and reading, as suddenly our parents called for us to come downstairs. We exchanged quick glances, shrugged and made our way downstairs with our fingers intertwined. What's up?", Juggie asked as we walked to the couch and sat down. Our parents sighed. „Are we going to move?", I asked nervously, hoping that we wouldn't. No, we're not", mom started chuckling,"it's just...your school called. They informed us about your grades, and you're the best students in the school, but Jug you're so behind in math that you might not pass this year, I'm sorry", she then finished. What? Juggie won't go to middle school with me? We're not going to be in the same class anymore? No! I can't let that happen! „Is there any way possible for him to still pass?", I asked anxious. "Well in one week you'll be writing your last test, if Jug get's an A, he'll pass, but that's like impossible", dad explained. Juggie just nodded, looking down. It made me sad seeing him like this and it also made me sad that we maybe won't be in the same class anymore. "No it's possible. I will tutor him, everyday and I won't stop until he gets it", I exclaimed, fully convinced that Juggie will pass. "Baby, you have one week, I don't think he will get it till then", mom laughed. Why would she laugh? It's a serious topic! My Juggie could of not pass this year and they're laughing? I won't let that happen! "He will, I will help him as much as he needs me to", I replied. Our parents smiled at me and nodded. "Well then good luck", dad chuckled. I told them to stop laughing because it's a serious topic, took Juggie's hand and we went upstairs. We made our way into our room and I sat on our bed whilst Juggie sat on the desk chair.
„Okay Juggie, first of all I need to know what you don't understand, so what is 20 multiplied by 30?", I asked him. There was a quick silence in which he probably was thinking about the answer. „600", he then finally replied."Okay and how did you do it?", I then questioned, not understanding what is wrong with that. „I multiplied 30 by 10 and then multiplied the answer by 2", he explained, making me now understand what he does wrong. „Okay Juggie, so your answers are right, but you're doing it the wrong way", I chuckled. „And how am I supposed to do it right baby?",he asked me. I stood up made my way to the desk, to show him. „You multiply 2 by 3 and then add two 0's to the answer. Like 2 multiplied by 3 is 6 and if you put two 0's behind it, you get 600", I told him, hoping he would understand. „Okay, I'll try", he answered and then we just started practicing for hours.

*time jump one week later*
I walked home from school alone, what I hated, but since I had drama club and Juggie finished one hour earlier, I had to. After about 15 minutes of walking I finally got home and entered the front door. „Jug?", I heard out of the living room. I walked into the living room and saw mom and dad sitting on the couch. „No it's just me, but what's up with Juggie?", I asked them. They both sighed. Oh no, that couldn't mean anything good. „Don't be mad, but Juggie disappeared, he never came home", dad told me. I immediately got worried,"what? we need to find him", I almost cried. „Baby calm down, we will find him and everything will be fine", mom said. „No don't call me that", I now almost yelled with tears in my eyes and went upstate into Juggie and I's room.'Oh Juggie, where are you?', I thought to myself, tears leaving my eyes.
I eventually fell asleep and when I woke up, Juggie still wasn't there. I cried for hours and didn't talk to anyone until I got an idea. The tree house. We always went there when we were sad or just wanted to be alone.'He must be there', I told myself, went downstairs and out the door. I went into the garden, climbed up the tree house's ladder and there he sat. My Juggie, sitting in the corner and crying. „Juggie what's up? Why didn't you come home?", I ask him with tears in my eyes. „I failed the test Betts", he cried,"and I figured it would be better if I just didn't come home."
I hugged him tight. „Juggie it doesn't matter if you failed the test or not. Yeah it's sad if you have to do this year again, but so what? I still love you and I always will", I exclaimed hugging him.
He sighed and nodded, trying to calm down and not cry.
„We gotta tell mom and dad Juggie!"

*time jump the next day*
„Jug! Betty!", I heard mom yelling as Juggie and I were laying on our bed
–my head on his stomach– reading. We finished the page we were on, intertwined our hands and went downstairs. „What's up?", Juggie asked. We sat down on the couch and then dad started to talk,"So you're school called, about Jug's test...", he started and we sighed and looked down. „He got an A+ and won't have to make this year again", mom then continued with a smile. We both up with smiles and widened eyes as we started to hug each other. Tightly.

„Baby?", Juggie asked me as we we're back in our room, reading. I looked up at him, „Sup?"
„You know, I only got an A+ because of you", he said with a loving smile. I shook my head,"No Juggie, you got that A+ because you studied and did your best, not because of me", I explained and put my book away as he did the same. „But still, it's mostly because of you...", he started," will you marry me Betts?", he asked me, making me smile so big. I chuckled,"Juggie we're too young, but ask me when we're eighteen and I'll say yes", I grinned. „Promise?", he questioned. „Promise", I said as we hugged each other. I then eventually pulled away,"we need rings", I spoke up,"in books and movies they always have rings."
He agreed and so we went downstairs to ask our parents for rings. „Mom, dad?", I called them as we went into the living room. „Yes honey?", replies with a questioning look. „We need rings", Jug exclaimed. Our parents looked at each other and laughed. „What you promised to marry each other?", dad chuckled, making fun of us. „Yeah", we answered and their eyes widened.

N/A okay guys, I'm so sorry that this is so bad written and that there are so many time jumps, but I just don't have any motivation for this story anymore. Idek lol,
Luv y'all guys <3

fun fact: This story has exactly 1313 words😂