«Chapter 6»

Happiness. The feeling that comes over you, when you know life is good and can't help but smile. It can be caused by a person, a thing or an event happening.

                             🖤🖤🖤

|| Jug ||
(N/A Ik y'all waited for this, so here it is hehe, it's not gonna be that professional though, coz it still is the pov of a six year old)
After breakfast Betty and I went to the playground, that was right in front of our house. As our parents could watch us through the window, they allowed us to go alone. I've never been there before. I never had someone to come here with. But now I have. I think Betty is awesome, she is just like me. She likes reading, she's wearing a beanie oh and she's cute. I love her giggle. „What you wanna do first Juggie?", she asked me. „I don't know, what do you wanna do baby?", I asked her back. I call her baby, because I think she is just as cute as a baby and I think that the nickname really fits her. „How about we go swinging?", she proposed. I wanted to make her happy, but I didn't really know how to swing. „Betts, I don't know how to swing, I've never really been to a playground before", I admitted shyly. Would she judge me? Would she think I'm stupid? I didn't want her to think of me like that. But maybe I was stupid, just like Archie and all the other kids said. Maybe I was weird and maybe it was true that no one liked me and maybe I should just do everyone a favor and go. „Me neither Juggie, but we can figure it out. Together", she replied, making me smile. I really liked when she made me smile. It felt like when I was with here, I forgot everything. She made me feel like maybe I'm not as weird as everyone said. „Yes we can baby", I said and she started giggling again, as we walked to the swing with our hands intertwined.

Just as we were about to try and figure out how that swinging thing works, we got interrupted. „Oh, as I see the weirdo finally decided to come out and play. Oh and he has a friend with him", he said evilly. I didn't even know why Archie was always that cruel to me, but I knew he didn't have any good intentions. As he looked at Betty and started walking towards us, I started getting scared. But not about me. About Betty. I didn't want her to get hurt, she didn't deserve to get bullied. I took my hand away from hers, put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me, trying to protect her. „Leave her alone Archie", I demanded. „And why would I do that? You scared to lose your only friend?", he retorted cruelly. „Leave them alone Archibald!", I heard someone say, from behind us. I turned around and saw some brown haired girl, probably around our age, standing there. „Katelyn", I heard Archie scoff. What was happening? And who was Katelyn? „Juggie I'm scared", I heard Betts mumble into me. „It's going to be okay baby", I tried to comfort her and hugged her even tighter. I didn't want her to be scared. I didn't want anything to happen to her. And most importantly, I didn't want to go through what I was going through. „How often do I have to tell you, for you little brain to get it? It's Katie!", the girl stated, getting angrier any minute.

|| Katie ||
I always hated Archie. He was a jerk. He always bullied kids. Most of the time it have been smart kids, kids who liked reading and stuff, just because he'd as dumb as a rock and was jealous of them. It's a shame to be his cousin. I tried to make him stop bullying other kids, but it never worked. And know he was bullying this two beanie wearing kids. I watched for about half an hour and they are really cute together. I wished I had a best friend like that. But I didn't get why my dumb ass cousin would bully them, just because they are wearing beanies? Also I know that I sound pretty smart and sassy for a six year old, but growing up with Archie, you just can't be any other way. „Go away Katie, no one likes you", Archie said to me. It didn't really get to my though, I didn't really care what the other would think about me. „We do", I heard the two beanie wearing kids say. I turned around and smiled at them. They were really nice. They didn't deserve to be bullied. No one deserves to be bullied. „Shut up weirdos, no one asked of your opinion. Why don't you just go back and read your shitty books?", he started to bully them again. So that why, they like to read. „It's ‚about your opinion' not ‚of your opinion' you dumbass", I corrected my stupid cousin. „Whatever", he just said and rolled his eyes. „I'll go inside and when I come back later, you better didn't do anything to them or I'll beat the shit out of you", I exclaimed, making my way into the house.

|| Third Person ||
And just as the little brunette went inside, the redhead started getting closer and closer to the two best friends. The beanie wearing boy tried to step back, with the blonde beauty still in his arms, but then realized there was a wall behind them. The read haired boy started coming closer to them and the blue eyed boy started to panic.  He couldn't move and he knew that Archie would do anything to him and especially to his best friend. He didn't want her to get hurt. His breathing got heavy and he got really anxious and suddenly the redhead was standing right in front of them. „You don't need that shitty hat", he stated and took the blonde's beanie. She started crying even more, since that hat was the only thing that made her feel safe and protected. Well not Jug did too. But still, this beanie had a very important meaning and taking it away from her felt as if her heart was ripped out. „Give it back!", her best friend demanded, getting now angry as well. „Oh no!", Archie replied and started ripping it apart. The little girl started sobbing more and more and her best friend started crying with her. The beanie was gone. It was ripped in pieces. „And you don't need that thing either", the read haired boy stated, but just as he was about to take it, a voice spoke up. „I told you to leave them the fuck alone!", the brown haired girl demanded, as she started running towards him and beating him up. Once she was done, she got back to the two kids and apologized for her cousin. „I'm really sorry about what he did", she exclaimed. „It's okay", Jughead sighed,"Who are you anyways?". „I'm Katie, Archie's cousin. I just moved here yesterday", she explained with a smile. „I'm Jughead and this is Betty", he said, pointing at his best friend, who was still in his arms, but calmer than before. Just as the brunette was about to speak up, she heard her mom calling her to come back in. „I gotta go guys, but maybe we can meet again? Without my cousin of course", she asked. The two best friends nodded, they all said good bye and Katie went back in. And once the two kids were alone, Betty started sobbing again. „It's okay baby, you can have my beanie", Jug tried to calm her, whilst taking his beanie off and placing it on his best friend's head. „No Juggie, you need it", the little girl cried. „Not as much as I need you to be happy", he replied pulling her even closer to him.