«Chapter 4»

Home. The place where one is happy, relaxed and comfortable.

🖤🖤🖤

|| Third Person ||
(N/A I decided to write the Bughead storylines not as betty's or jug's pov but in third person as I think it'd be a little weird to write the pov of a six year old)

Once the blonde beauty and her new adoptive mother arrived at home, they were immediately met by the beanie wearing boy and his father standing in front of the door. The two kids exchanged glances, obviously scared of each other's harassment. „Guys, this is Betty, Betty this are FP and Jug, the people I've told you about earlier", the middle aged woman finally spoke up, but the little girl didn't budge from the spot, instead she just stood there and stared at the two raven haired males standing in front of her. „Hey, I'm Fp and this is my son Jughead", the raven haired man then decided to break the silence, but the two beanie wearing kids didn't say a word. They were staring at each other, obviously drowning in each other's greenish blue eyes. And just as if it was fate, Alice's phone started ringing, wanting to meet the two adults at the Riverdale Register and leaving the two kids by themselves.
(N/A Ik u probably don't leave two six year old's alone at home for hours, but it was the only logical thing fitting with the storyline, so let's just pretend it's the most normal thing ever)

And with that the two six year olds were all alone, each sitting in one corner of the couch, not making any noise. The two of them just sat there in silence, each reading a book and getting totally lost in it's words. And just as the little girl was about to speak up, the raven haired boy started talking. „I'm Jughead", he announced shyly, scared of being harassed by the blonde beauty. „I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Betty now, I guess", the beanie wearing girl replied with a shy smile, feeling even more anxious than before. „You won't harass me, will you?", she asked, obviously scared of the beanie wearing weirdo. „You getting harassed as well?", he asked slightly concerned about the girl sitting on the other end of the couch. She looked up at him and just nodded bluntly. And with that smiles appeared on both of their faces and it seemed as if in that very moment, the two kids found their very first connection. Little did they know, that this was only one out of thousand. Once again, they exchanged glances, with the exception, that for the very first time in their lives, they felt at home. It felt like the wall, that surrounded each of them, was finally broken and as if their hearts would only beat for one another. And as if it was trained, they suddenly both stood up at the same time and embraced each other tightly.

|| Alice ||
Once me and Fp finished our meeting with the mayor, we decided to make a quick stop at Pop's to get dinner for our two little kids at home. „Hey Alice, Fp, how are you guys?", Pop welcomed us, smiling. That's just how I knew him. He was by nature a caretaker, always concerned about the people around him and always being friendly to everyone. Even if they were the worst people ever, he'd always try to see the good in them and if it was necessary, he'd even give them a second chance. Every time you'd come to him with a problem, he'd always be like „yeah but look at it that way" and that was just the person he was and I think that are really admirable qualities in someone. And even though Riverdale, was a pretty innocent town, with no murders or crimes happening, Pop was without a question the most innocent person living in this town. Almost too innocent. „We're fine thanks, what about you?", I replied smiling. „I'm good thanks. So, what can I get for you two?", he questioned friendly. „Our usuals and two of Jug's usual please", Fp answered. „Oh, the kid finally got some friends?", he wanted to know. He was always concerned about Jug being harassed and not having any friends, almost as concerned as we, but well what can I say, Pop just really loved his beanie wearing costumer. „Yes and no, Alice finally found a girl to adopt", Fp announced, looking at me. „That's great! Why don't you just come by later, I'd really love to meet her. Food's on me of course", Pop said happily, as he gave us our food. „We'd love to, but I think she's busy with Jug right now, but maybe tomorrow. Oh and Pop, you really should stop giving us food for free", I chuckled. We thanked him, said goodbye and went back home to our two beanie wearing weirdos.

When we entered the house, everything was quiet and our kids were nowhere to be seen. „Jug, Betty?", I basically yelled, but I didn't get a response. I started getting anxious. Yeah Jug was a quiet kid, but he always replied when someone called him. „Fp, where are our kids?", I asked getting more scared every second. „Calm down Alice, I'm sure they're just upstairs in either his or her room", he tried to calm me down. And as he said that, we went up to look for the kids and it turned out, that Fp was right. But what we saw, was the most adorable thing ever. They were both laying in Jug's bed, cuddled up together, his arm around her neck and their foreheads resting together. Just like this :

„You know Al, I have a feeling, that those two are not gonna be siblings", Fp told me, knowing that I knew what he meant

„You know Al, I have a feeling, that those two are not gonna be siblings", Fp told me, knowing that I knew what he meant. „Fp they're six...six year old's don't even know what love is", I replied laughing. „Normal six years old's don't, but Jug has been reading romantic stuff like ‚Romeo & Juliet' ever since he was four and since Betty is an exact copy of him, I'm sure she has as well", Fp retorted. „Yeah but I don't think that there will ever happen anything between the two of them", I answered. I mean obviously they were cute, but they were six year old and I just couldn't believe that those two were going to have love story. „You wanna bet? If they end up together, I'll get $50 and if they won't, you'll get $50?", he proposed. „No, if we're doing it then $100, $50 each", I replied, being sure as hell, that I'd win the bet. „$150, $50 each and $50 for their love", Fp stated. „You are a goof, but fine by me!", I laughed.

(N/A just here to announce that I'm officially addicted to writing this book hehe)