«last fucking chapter»

*time jump 4 years*
It's Betty and Jug's birthday, they're both 14 now.
They are not dating

|| Betty ||
„We finally have fucking summer break Juggie", I laughed as we walked through the front door, our fingers intertwined. He was about to speak up as we were met by our parents. „Language young lady", mom stated kinda strictly. I rolled my eyes at her,
"yeah whatever, we're going to the river", I told her and dad, took Juggie's hand and we went upstairs. We got changed into our swim clothes –just in case we decided to go swimming– and went back downstairs. „Okay we're gone byeee", I yelled, supposing that mom and dad would hear it out of the living room. „Be careful and I want you to be back at five because your grandparents are gonna be here at six", mom exclaimed, annoying me. I hummed in response and rolled my eyes. „Don't roll your eyes at me young lady, and I meant it, be careful I don't want you to get hurt on your birthday", she then stated more strictly as I heard Juggie chuckle in the background. I turned to him, raised my eyebrows and gave him a glance before he immediately shut up. „Yeah got it", I told mom, before taking Juggie's hand and leaving the house.

„I can't believe we're going to high school Juggie", I told him, playing with my promise ring as we were lying on the grass, my head on his chest, his arms around me. „I know, it's like it was yesterday when I was about to fail fourth grade", he replied, playing with his ring now too. We looked at each other, obviously thinking the same and two huge grins appeared on our faces. „I love you Juggie", I told him, snuggling into him. He nodded,"I love you too baby."
We just layed there in silence
–comfortable silence–, enjoying each other's presence. I was lost in my thoughts –him– as I felt him standing up, pulling me over his shoulder. „No Juggie let me go!", I demanded laughing, punching his back with my fists. He shook his head,"Nuh-uh",he chuckled before throwing me in the river. Or at least he tried to throw me into the river, but I was smarter and pulled him with me, so now we were both in the water. „You're so on", he stated as I broke out in laughter. „You gotta catch me Jones", I teased him, swimming away from him. „On it Jones", he replied, mocking the ‚Jones' before swimming after me. I swam and swam until suddenly he was gone. I looked around and when I didn't see him I started to panick, but then felt hands around my waist and someone turning me around. „Booohh", he teased as we both broke out in laughter, but about two minutes later the laughter was gone. We just stood there in the water, staring into each other's eyes, both feeling the tension between us. He put a strand of my hair behind my ear and then I couldn't take it anymore and neither could he because we both closed our eyes and started to lean it until our lips finally met. We kissed.

Okay that's it fellas, that's the end of the story. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry about the bad writing hihi. Love y'all <3