chapter 11 [M]

🔞⚠️ enjoy...

t-4 days until reality

Chaeyoung falls back onto the soft sheets as the backs of her knees hit the edge of the bed. Jennie stands in between her legs, holding her face with lust filled eyes. They  both stay staring into each other's dark eyes, their bathrobes loosely sitting on their frames after they threw them on quickly at the beach. Neither Jennie nor Chaeyoung know whether they took either of their bikinis or if they're still lying on the sand, ready to be swept away.

The only source of light brightening the room is coming from the window, the curtains open from before they left this morning. The sun has completely set so it's only the white moonlight shining in, hitting Jennie perfectly for Chaeyoung to be able to appreciate her whole body.

"You're so gorgeous," Chaeyoung compliments, her fingers tracing lightly over Jennie's toned abs, and around to her plump ass. She leans forward and presses small, butterfly kisses over Jennie's belly. She brings her closer, tugging Jennie by her ass so that she can explore Jennie's body more with her mouth. "So beautiful," she whispers against her soft, luscious skin. Her skin that smells and tastes like vanilla, and a hint of that Chanel perfume that she always wears.

Jennie thought this would be a firey, quick fuck that they'd both been aching for since that party. But the way Chaeyoung was slowly kissing her and touching her gently, Jennie knew it would be a long night of passionate, sensual love making. She loves the way Chaeyoung's fingers run over her ass, squeezing it every often, and the way her lips trace over her skin before they place a kiss on her stomach which is tying in knots of anticipation.

The older girl lifts her legs over Chaeyoung's thighs, straddling her and running her fingers through Chaeyoung's wet, red hair, keeping her as close to her naked body as she possibly could. Chaeyoung swears she can feel a hot moistness on her thigh, dripping straight from Jennie's centre. She lifts Chaeyoung's head up and kisses her lips, which still have a subtle taste of salt from the salty sea water. 'That's kind of gross, do my lips taste like that?' She asks herself, pulling away from Chaeyoung's face. 'My whole body probably tastes salty.'

"Rosie," Jennie says softly, her breath hitting Chaeyoung's skin.

"Yeah baby," Chaeyoung lifts her head up, with the support of Jennie's fingertips on her jaw.

"I'm gonna have a shower," she tells the younger girl, her shoulder's slumping a little bit. She pecks Chaeyoung on the lips quickly. "I'll be back in a minute."

"No, come back," the younger girl tugs on the ends of Jennie's fingertips.

"I smell like sea salt," Jennie spins around and leans down so that their faces are close again. "I'll be back before you know it," she kisses Chaeyoung on the tip of her nose. "Maybe you can spruce this place up, I'm sure we have a long night ahead of us."

Jennie leaves with one last cheeky smirk, and walks towards the bathroom, swaying her hips on purpose so that Chaeyoung can't keep her eyes off 'that goddamn gorgeous body crafted by God himself.' She locks the door and Chaeyoung flops back onto the bed, groaning.

"What does a girl have to do to get a bit of sex around here?" She mutters to herself. She hears the shower turn on and her attention is brought to the door of the bathroom as a thought crosses her mind. "Just a few minutes, you can wait a few more minutes," she shakes her head at the thought.

She sits back up and looks around the room, trying to distract herself from the naked girl in the next room. 'Spruce it up a little, you can do that, right?' She asks herself, standing up. But as soon as she stands up, she can feel the wetness soaking on her thighs that are stuck together, and it's not from the sea. 'Damn it.'