chapter 13 [M]

warning: lots o' sexy times.

...

Before Chaeyoung turns back around she takes off her own t-shirt and sweatpants, tossing them to the floor before taking the two objects out of the bag. She sees Jennie physically gasp when she turns around and toss the objects on the bed.

"Holy shit."

"So maybe I lied... Maybe it's not a small surprise."

"Um, Chaeng, I-"

Chaeyoung sees that Jennie is making an unsure, maybe even an uncomfortable face - in reality, Jennie is unbelievably turned on by the things in front of her. "I shouldn't have got it should I? Shit, don't worry I'll return it," she starts to pack up the two objects. "God, I hope I kept the receipt, they said I could return it if we didn't use it."

Jennie crawls forward to the end of the bed so she can grab Chaeyoung's hands. "I'm so sorry, let's just forget about that," Chaeyoung apologises through her stuttering. The older girl doesn't let Chaeyoung put the objects back in the bag, but instead she takes them out of her hand and leans up close to Chaeyoung's ear.

"I want you to fuck me with this first," she gestures to the vibrator. "And then pound me with this," she takes the strap on out of Chaeyoung's hand, running her fingers up and down the sexual object, biting her lip. 

Before letting the younger girl reply, Jennie leans up and kisses Chaeyoung, pulling her down on top of her. Jennie drops the dildo on the floor, letting Chaeyoung completely dominate her. "Go sit on the sofa," she demands her submissive, pulling them apart. 

When Jennie stands up, the younger can't stop herself from lifting her hand and slapping the ass in front of her, receiving a small moan back from the older girl. She watches as Jennie walks over to the sofa, swaying her hips on purpose, and Chaeyoung moans a little when she sees the wet patch on Jennie's panties. 'My baby gets so wet for me,' she can't help but think whilst licking her lips. 

Jennie sits down, sitting up so that she leans back on the arm of the sofa, her legs spread across the length. "Come here, I don't know how much longer I can take it," she teases the younger girl by letting her hand slip down into her panties to pleasure herself, moaning as she does so. She pulls out her finger, licking the wetness that covered it.

The red haired girl stands up, taking the vibrator with her and drops herself gracefully onto the sofa, getting a clear view of Jennie's clothed centre. On all fours, she places herself in between Jennie's spread legs before kissing her deeply. Her fingers tease Jennie, running them up and down Jennie's clothed slit. 

"You're so wet for me, baby," Chaeyoung whispers, lust coating her voice as she moves down to Jennie's weak spot. She peppers butterfly kisses up and down Jennie's collarbone. "You want me to help you out with that?" She asks, a smirk on her face as she kisses and adds to her collection of marks on Jennie's neck.

"Please," Jennie practically whimpers, wanting a release. 

"Please what, baby girl?" Chaeyoung lifts her head, her nose touching the tip of Jennie's. 

Jennie looks back at the younger girl. 'Baby girl... Oh, my God she wants me to call her-'

"Please... Mommy," she replies quietly, hoping to God that was the right answer.

"That's right," Chaeyoung leans her head back down to kiss her baby girl again. 

'That's so hot,' Jennie subconsciously thinks. 

Chaeyoung pulls Jennie's panties down slowly, the older girl's glistening centre capturing her attention. "So wet, just for me."

The younger girl turns on the vibrator in her hand, to the lowest setting and runs it up and down Jennie's wet slit, earning a whine from the older girl. "So whiny," Chaeyoung comments. "How much do you want it?"