chapter 21

Two Years Later.

"Jennie, Rosé, when are you guys getting married?"

"Rosé congratulations on the album!"

Chaeyoung smiles.

"Jennie how do you feel about Hanbin and his girlfriend's break-up?"

Jennie snorts.

"What do you have to say about the rumours that Rosé is cheating on you with Chanyeol?"

Oh how their lives had drastically in the past two years. You're probably wondering why I've skipped two years of their lives together, and what they've been up to. For starters, from the day that Chaeyoung moved to LA their lives started to go at a 100 miles an hour, and I could hardly keep up. This is about as much as I caught.

After Chaeyoung flew half way around the world to live with the love of her life they... They had a lot of sex. Like too much. It was disturbing, I wish I didn't witness all of that. Anyways, after Jennie and Chaeyoung had that meeting with Seunghyun he decided not to sign Chaeyoung straight away, but to book her some local gigs and get her name out there a little more before they inevitably signed her to TOP Records on an album contract. 

And just a few days ago Chaeyoung had released her debut album after a string of singles. It didn't hit number one, no, but the songs on that album meant the world to her. To her and to Jennie, considering most of the songs on the album were about Jennie. 

As for Jennie, well Jennie continues to be that successful bitch. She just continues to rise to the top; as well as continuing to be the world's number one model, she's recently decided to branch off from just modelling and hitting the world of fashion design, and even music production. Little does the world know but Label JK will be up and running soon, a multi-business company, in co-operation with TOP. Fashion, music, dance, photography, acting, all with the help of her friends and girlfriend. 

"Jennie is it true that you're ending your contract with Chanel?"

Oh and there's also this. They're probably the most famous people, and couple on the planet. With paparazzi that follows them everywhere. 

"Outta the way!" Jackson pushes through the crowd of flashing cameras, creating a pathway for Jennie and Chaeyoung, making sure to get them into the car safely. "Back up! Were you raised by a pack of wolves?!" He yells at the nosy people, pushing them back and blocking them from the two girls climbing into the back of the car.

Once he returns to the driver's seat Chaeyoung rolls down the window and simply answers, "Please have some common decency," with fake smile, stopping Jennie from sticking up her middle finger to these bastards. 

She rolls the window back up and takes off her sunglasses, sighing and then pulling on her belt.

And you could hear a pin drop in the car. 

So unfortunately our girls are not in a great place right now. They put on the lovey dovey, kissy kissy persona in public but the truth is for the past couple weeks they've been in somewhat of an argument. 

Chaeyoung pulls out her phone and opens a text from Jisoo, who's updating her on her schedules for the next few days - Jisoo has also become Chaeyoung's manager, it was just the easiest option.

"Who're you texting?" Jennie asks, peering over to Chaeyoung's phone. "Oh, wait let me guess, Chanyeol?"

Yeah, that's what they've been arguing about. You know when that paparazzi guy asked the couple, "What do you have to say about the rumours that Rosé is cheating on you with Chanyeol?"  Yeah well that's what they've been arguing about. That rumour sparked a few weeks ago that they had been dating due to their close work relationship - Chanyeol had produced most of Chaeyoung's album and featured on one of her songs.