!When you first meet!

Slenderman

You were quickly walking through the woods that surrounded your house. "(Your dog's name)!?" You where looking for your dog who had fled after a firework went off. Personally you didn't like going deep into the woods because of tales and such from when you where little. Suddenly you heard a howl and you began to sprint, "(Your dog's name)?!" You heard it again but stopped dead in your tracks before falling to the ground clutching your ears in pain, you started to hear static, but how? you wondered and blacked out.

You awoke in bed, your window wide open and your dog sleeping next to you. There was a note on you dog's collar, you removed it trying not to awake (Your dog's name) it was quite hard to read but it said:

I'm sorry that you blacked out,Y/N.

I just wanted to see your face...

You and your dog were too cute to kill I'll see you again...

Slenderman

There was Xs in the Os but you didn't care and you thanked Slenderman in your mind before going back to sleep.

(A/N ok I know you didn't see him but you still met him, Okay?)

Jeff the killer

You laid in your bed restless but yet you wanted to go to sleep.

"Urgh" you moaned as you checked the clock it was 2:00am. Suddenly your ears heard something in the flat and you begin to worry, it was probably nothing but you became quite paranoid at the thought. So you picked up a knife from your draw (a/n yep you kept a knife in your room just 'incase' for things like this) and began to search the flat.

~time leap~

After searching the flat you flopped down into your bed but you couldn't relax as you saw a figure of a man. You tried to scream but he covered your mouth, as he came to view he look about your age but his skin was white, he had no eyelids just black rings (like a panda) he also had a bloody smile caved into his checks. He began to raise his knife but instead of plunging it into your heart he whispered into your ear "Hi, I'm Jeff the killer I'll see you around,Y/N!" he was then left through the window and left you thinking about him all night...

Eyeless Jack (EJ)

You where sleeping soundly but you had a sneaking suspicion that you were being watched. You laid there for awhile before the thought got the better of you and you shot out of bed like lighting, you here a yelp from the corner of the room. Stood there was a boy your age wearing a black hoodie and a blue mask with black eyeholes which seemed to be leaking a black liquid... The kid had leaped out of his skin when you got that quick.

"Um... Hi I-I'm Eyeless Jack, B-but you can call me EJ" he was still in shock but you didn't care as you couldn't stop admiring his cuteness.

"Nice to meet you I'm Y/N" you finally replied.

"Well nice to meet you too Y/N I'll see you some other time, right? Because if you say no I might have to take your kidneys..." He sort of mumbled the last part.

"What!!?? You don't need to threat EJ! Of course I'll see you again!" you both smiled and then he was gone...

Laughing Jack (LJ)

You was aimlessly walking through the woods because your 'friends' had abandoned you again. You sighed as you walked but your face light up as you found a trail of sweetie wrappers and out of curiosity you followed it. You entered an old factory warehouse while following the wrappers you saw a monochrome clown with long arms stare at you as you followed the trail. You froze as your eyes met but you couldn't help giggling at his adorable striped pointed nose.