When you meet Juliopatara @Nightmxres-

This chapter is for @nightmxre for making me a amazing cover for my next story Hooded Crow!!! She is fabulous so follow her or even request for a cover because their really good, you'll all see soon >:)

You sat on the couch waiting for (bf) to come out of the shower. You was minding your own business until VERY loud music came from nowhere! A pale girl came down the stairs.
"There's my iPod" she noticed you.
"WHO ARE YOU!!!??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" She made a Egyptian styled scythe appear and pointed it to your throat.
"I'm Y/n, (bf) girlfriend!!!" you went to screamed but she covered your mouth.
"Ohhh, he told me something like that. well I'm Juliopatara the Egyptian goddess and pharaoh, but you can call me JJ."
"Hi JJ, what's that music your listening to?"
"Just some Pierce the Veil."
"Nice, so why are you here?"
"Well I'm an Egyptian thingy and I kill who doesn't join me in my cult!!!" a hint of red shone in her eyes.
"Oh but you look too normal..."
"Do you want to see my Egyptian form?!"
"Yea sure..." a gold light shone bright and she transformed into a god like girl, still pale and brown hair beaded with gold beads. She wore a white robe with beautiful decorations, she also held her scythe.
"Wow!"
"Thanks." She shift some of her hair out of her eyes. Your boyfriend came downstairs.
"Oh hi JJ, have you talked to Triple X's clan lately?"
"Um no but I'm going there now if you wanted to come."
"Nah" he glanced at you.
"I've got some 'business'." JJ and you giggled.
"Aha ok see you guys later." And she left in a bright light.
"She seems nice."
"She's ok but be careful Y/n, Triple X's clan and JJ aren't like us there really... strange."
"Ok."
"Anyway, back to business" he picked you up and carried you away, who knows where 😈.

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THESE READS!!!!
Oh and if you are confused Triple X is me and JJ is @nightmxres-, also my 'clan' is made up of my OCs and @MyEntireLifeIsIronic. These two people are the best, there always there for me!! and their stories are amazing, well JJ hasn't wrote/ published hers yet!!!
please check out these people and my new stories!!!

Sleep Tight X