!First Kiss!

Slenderman

You where walking hand in hand with Slender.

"Slender? can I call you slendy because its short and cute?"

Slender gave you a 'glare'.

"You've been talking to Masky and Hoodie haven't you?"

"Sorry but is sooooo cute.... Slendy"

"Please Y/N just stop...." you giggled

"Nope nope and nope"

"Than this will" he leaned in and gave you a kiss on the lips.

"I love you Y/N" he spoke soft you just turned red an cuddled him tightly.

"I love you too" you said eventually.

Jeff the Killer

You and Jeff has waked to a clearing in the woods, you laid down in the centre and looked at the clouds, Jeff hovered above you.

"Y/n what are you doing?"

"Cloud watching. Want to join?"

"Yea sure" he laid next to you and held our hand. After a while he turned to on to his side and looked at your lips and your e/c eyes.

"Dammit y/n, your too beautiful..." he nuzzled into you neck before attacking your lips, lets just say your first kiss was more than one.

EJ

You had decided to try one of EJ's kidneys, after he persuaded you. You took a bite and got mixed feelings but smiled just to make EJ happy.

"Errmm Y/n...." you had blood trickling from your lip, you went to get a napkin but EJ slammed his lips into to yours.

"I love you..." he licked the blood from your lips before kissing you again, this goes on for awhile.

LJ

"Hey Y/n I've got your favourite sweet!" you came into the kitchen to see LJ with a bag of sweets, held your favourite in his hands.

"Thanks LJ!!!" You ran up to him but he popped the sweet in his mouth and he smiled at you.

"Awwww LJ..." he came up to you and smashed his lips into yours, you understood what he was doing and he gave you the sweet (if you know what I mean) but you didn't care anymore as you and LJ were making out (his lips tasted like candy floss!).

BEN drowned

You were both watching tv, nothing good was on so really you was just staring looking around the room. BEN on the other hand has glancing at you constantly.

"Is something a matter BEN? Is there something on my face?!"

"No no no. Sorry y/n." you felt really bad for snapping like that.

"No I'm sorry BEN I shouldn't snap at you like that... forgiven?" you looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Forgiven" he leaned in and you closed the gap.

Dark Link

Dark was asleep on the couch, he had been wanting to move in with you but you said you haven't even had your first kiss. You hovered above him, his white hair covered his eyes, his mouth slightly open to breath, he looked so cute and innocent 'how can this be a killer?' you wondered.

You carried on watching for awhile until you got bored and you got up to leave but Dark pulled you into him and kissed you roughly, afterwards you laid on his chest playing with his hair.

"Can I move in now?"

"Sure Dark" and you tapped his nose before falling to sleep.

Lost Sliver

You went to bed after Sliver had won at pokèmon but as you fell to sleep you felt bad for leaving him, you was already asleep and couldn't get up.

You awoke later to Sliver stood above you.

"What time is-" Sliver stopped you with a kiss. He then laid next to you before falling asleep, you laid awake you eyes as wide as Sliver's.

Red

Red was sleeping so you took this as an advantage to mess with his hair. You giggled a little to loud and he woke up,

"Y-y/n what are you doing?"

"Errrrm just giving you a new look..."

He got up at looked in the mirror before coming to you and kissing you roughly, he ran his hands through your hair and pushed you into the wall.

"It's ok y/n I'll just mess with your head" you rolled your eyes before carrying on the make out session.

Sonic.exe

Your laptop flipped open and sonic can bursting out he seemed angered.

"What's up, Jack-" he slammed into your lips and pushed you into your bed.

"You don't know how long I've waited to kiss you..." he mumbled softly into your ears.

"Your stopping at one?" you both giggled and carried on your fun.

Masky

You were getting tired waiting for Masky to get home, so you decided to go to bed. When you opened your door you were thrown to the ground and a pair of soft lips pushed onto yours.

"Masky?" you got up to see him adjust his mask.

"Yes y/n?"

"I love you!" you have him a long hug.

"And next I'm you gave me a kiss like that, please don't throw me to the ground..."

"Sorry y/n" he chuckled.

Hoodie

You gently laid on top of hoodie, you were trying to take his mask off.

"Please Hoodie, just one peek?"

"I'm sorry y/n but I'm forbidden to, you know how scary Slendy can get!"

"But then you'll never be able to kiss me, Hoodie." Hoodie's face dropped.

"Screw Slender..." he rid of his mask but before you could see his face Hoodie had rolled over so he was on top of you and was deeply kissing you and before you knew it you were kissing back.

Ticci Toby

"Do you love me?" toby was looking quite sad and he had been really clingy.

"I love you Toby. Will you tell me what is wrong?"

"I-I can't it's too complicated I don't want to worry you."

"Um ok but you know I'm here for You?" he nodded and left, later in the evening you sat on the couch reading your book. You heard footsteps but took no notice, then your book was taken away and Toby kissed you.

"You know what I feel better now y/n" he walked of smugly throwing his hatchet in the air and catching it, but he twitched a few times and almost took off his toe...