Meeting parents

I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been updating but I've had creative block, you should see how bad my art has been, also my sister decided to watch a movie on YouTube and used up all our wifi. But I will update more usual to make up for this week.

Slenderman

"Y-y/n I'm scared" Slender was really nervous and was sweating like crazy, you was going to get your parents approve but slender was worried that they won't.

"Seriously Slender your a creepypasta, you kill people! Yet your scared off my parents!" you giggled and started to tie his tie.

"Now come on!" you knocked at the door and your parents welcomed you with hugs.

"Y/n we're so glad your home, and who's this tall gentleman?" your mother hinted to slender.

"I'm Slenderman Mrs and Mr (last name)" your father shook his hand.

"A fine man here I see."

~Time leap~

You were all sat round the table finishing your meals, your mother stared at Slender wondering how he ate.

"Sooooooooo..." you broke the silence, your mother and father knew what you was wondering.

"Well I approve Y/n, you found yourself a good one!" you all turned to your father.

"Of course I approve but Mr Slender look after her ok?" Slender nodded and the night came to a pleasant close.

Jeff the killer ( a lot of offensive language but Jeff shows them >:) )

"Jeff, I don't want to go we don't need their approve to love each other!" Jeff was dragging you to your parents, he wanted their approve but you didn't want to go from how they treated you when you was younger and you was scared.

"Why don't you want to go!?" you turned to Jeff with tears in your eyes and told him what happen when you was younger.

"Well that gives me another reason to go. 1 to get an approve 2 give then a piece of my mind." Your eyes widened

"You mean your going to... for me?!" Jeff nodded you noticed his knife poking out of his hoodie pocket.

Jeff knocked at the door and your mother and father answered, your dad drunk as duck and your mum as high as hell.

"What do you want?!" your father slurred.

"Well I'm Jeff Y/n's boyfriend and I was wondering-"

"What how did THAT get a boyfriend she's a messed up whore!" your mother kindly added, you saw a flush of anger in Jeff's eyes as he whipped out his knife.

"How dare you say that!!!" he launched at your mother and stabbed her repeatedly until her cries stopped, then Jeff turned to your father.

"So sir do you approve?" you dad nodded but Jeff killed him anyway.

After it was over you both stared walking home.

"I love you Jeff, and I mean it." Jeff put his hand on your hip and kissed your ear.

"I love you too."

Eyeless jack (EJ)

You was at your parents house with EJ, after you convinced him to go he really didn't want to but he wanted to make you happy.

Your dad was questioning him while you and your mum washed up.

"So jack what do you do?"

"Well at the moment I'm taking a corse in medical school on how to be a surgeon."