Hanging out

Slenderman

You and Slender would aimlessly wander around the woods talking to each other for hours on end and just enjoy each others company.

One night he took you to his favourite tree, you didn't think much of it until he wrapped you in one of his tendrils and lifted you onto a high branch and you enjoyed watching the stars...

Little do you know about the feelings you both share for each other.

Jeff the Killer

When hanging with Jeff you two mainly danced and sung to your favourite music as you both had similar tastes. Jeff also tried making you watch horror movies and in return you force him to watch romance and stuff like that.

"Do I have to?" Jeff moaned slumping down on to the couch.

"Yep, I watched all of Nightmare on Elm street and now you're watching twilight!!" you said cockily and Jeff moaned louder as the movie started.

After it finish you went for a walk into the woods to talk about things but you had no idea how this walk would end... (A/N I'm linking this to the next chapter so leaving you on a cliffhanger, sorry)

EJ

You and EJ would talk for hours on end about anything like kidneys, dragons and just anything but lately he has been acting wired, he kept shying away from your eye contact and would usually sigh to himself.

"EJ are you ok? What do you want to do?" you asked he just sighed and looked away. You started to get worried when he wasn't eating as many kidneys as he use to...

LJ

Today you and LJ were being childish yet again. You played hide-and-seek, Tag, also you'd both sing nursery rhymes.

"POP goes the weasel!!" You both ran around frantically playing tag while singing. After awhile of madness you both fell asleep next to each other, silently giggling in your sleep...

BEN drowned

"BEN!!!! I'm bored!" BEN came out of your tv screen.

"Just give me a few more moments!"

He disappeared again before grabbing your wrist and you were magically transported to LoZ, and you were dressed like Zelda!

"Wow, BEN where the duck are you?!"

You walked around for a while until you reached a lake. You glanced across the lake to see Link and Dark Link fighting they both stopped when they saw you.

"Shit" you mumbled as the approached.

"Zelda!! Run before this foul beast gets you I'll fight till the death of me for you!!" Link heroically said.

"Urgh, shut the fuck up Link!" Dark pushed him into the water.

A look of horror came across your face as you see that Link was really BEN and he was now drowning again!

"What the fuck dark get BEN now!"

"What you mean that was BEN, shit I thought it was Link! Sorry Y/N!"

"Get him out then!!!" but was to late you saw Dark's ears prick up.

"Shit the song of unhealing..." Dark burst into flames but he just disappeared as BEN reappeared!!!

"Yay your back!!" you launched your self at Ben and he took you back to the real world.

(A/N this has to be my favourite one up to now and sorry but Dark Link's maybe a little similar just no Ben)