When he asks you out!!!

Slenderman

Slender had took you to his favourite tree, you didn't think much of it until he took you to the highest branch and you saw the stars...

Slender was a little on edge, fiddling with his hands and stuff like that. Finally you asked what was the matter.

"Slender is something on your mind?"

His 'eyes' turned to you.

"W-well..." he sounded like Lost Sliver, nervous and he stuttered...

He cleared his throat.

"Well, Y/N, I really... like you and..."

You blinked slowly not wanting to miss a second of this as you felt the same.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Slender" you have him a peck on his cheek and you both cuddled for the rest of the night.

Jeff the Killer

After watching twilight and Nightmare on Elm street you both went for a walk in the woods.

"That movie was sh-"

"Jeff language!"

"Sorry y/n but it was..."

After that you were both silent for awhile until Jeff sighed so loud and made you jump.

"What's wrong Jeff?" he looked at you with sad eyes.

"I don't know how to ask you out and it's really annoying me..."

"Of course I will Jeff!" his smile only widen and he slipped his hand in yours which was a perfect fit and carried on walking.

EJ

EJ had been acting weird, he wasn't eating normally and was always near you.

"Y/n??" he was looking at his feet.

"I love you EJ too" you knew what was going say.

"You took the words out my mouth y/n... so are we together now?"

You nodded and rested your head on his chest while he cuddled you.

LJ

You and LJ where running around singing nursery rhymes again but LJ stopped.

"What's up LJ?" you had a confused look on your face bit you burst out laughing when you poked his nose.

"Your so pretty Y/N... please be mine?" he looked you dead in the eyes, you melted... then you wrapped your arms round LJ's neck.

"Yes" you whispered in his ear before you fell to sleep on his chest.

BEN drowned

"Dam it BEN, just let me play Zelda!" you plonked down in the couch to see what BEN would do. A bubble popped up saying "y/n your too special for me not to have you I feel lost with out you so please be mine?"

"Yes BEN I will" then you felt a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Dark Link

Dark really liked you and you liked him... so when he didn't see you for a few days you were a little upset.

"Dark?" you stared into the TV.

"Dark please come out..." you wanted to see him so badly but he didn't come.

"Please???" then a hand came out and grabbed your hand, you was pulled into the TV.

"Y/N..." you heard a soft whisper in your ear and you felt two arms wrapped around your arms... they were Dark's (so don't worry).

"I l-like you a lot... and I want you to be m-my... Zelda to my link" you turned around to look him in his eyes before you laid your head onto his chest listening to his heart, yep he did have one. You turned back to him.

"Of course I will..... Now can we get out of my tv?"

"Yeah sure" you both didn't know what to say but inside you were jumping for joy...

Lost Sliver

You was play pokèmon against Sliver, you were determined to win for once as he always won. You were just about to win his last unknown when the game froze and a clip started to play.

"You like squritle, I like Charmelon.

But I don't care because I love you.

I choose you but are you mine?" a yes button and a no button popped up. You pressed the yes button and you heard sliver say yessssssss before turning off your gameboy...

Red

"Y/N... do you like me?" you stared at him blankly.

"Well yeah but..."

"But?"

"In what way?" he smiled at you and the next thing he had his arms wrapped around you.

"I think you know, Y/N... the real question is do you feel the same for me?" you both knew the answer so you hugged back.

Sonic.exe

"Sonic even though your evil and what not but can you still love?" you looked at sonic you who already had a smirk across his face.

"Why you ask Y/N?"

"Um just wondered..."

"Really?"

"Shut up jackass"

"Don't worry I love you too" after a few moments sonic broke the silence.

"So are you together now" you nodded.

Masky

You had caught Masky with out his on and he look really attractive but you kept quite hiding from behind the couch. But all of the sudden he was gone.

"Shit where is he?" then two arms snaked around you and Masky kissed you cheek, making blush.

"Now that you've seen me without my Mask, I've got even more reason for you to be my girlfriend..... Will you?"

"Yep, just don't scare me like that!"

He gave a chuckle and put his mask back on.

Hoodie

Hoodie was on the swings in the abounded playground, he look sad so you went and sat next to him... now he seemed to tense up and he started to mutter.

"What's wrong hoodie?" he just stared at you.

"Tell me Hoodie!" he open his mouth...

"ILOVEYOUALOTANDIWANTYOUTOBEMINE!?" you sat there in silence

Decoding the message.

"Yes hoodie!!" he began swinging on the swings in joy.

Ticci Toby

You were looking for Toby, he was in the alleyways yet you couldn't find him.

"Toby! TOBY! I need you toby..." you were tackled tithe ground by Toby.

"What's wrong Y/N?? is it Jeff again because I'll kill him if you want!" you both got up and looked at each other in the eyes.

"Toby?"

"Y/N?"

You really liked Toby and you had no idea on what to do...

"Be mine Y/n, I can't live without you..."

"Me neither Toby... I love you" you both cuddle each other tightly

A/n Happy??? so next chapter in the kiss and I'm not to sure after that...

Sleep Tight X (but its a 8:10 in the morning?)