Red Frost

When you first meet.

It was dark no one was around an snow was falling fast, but you had become lost...

"Helloooo?" you wandered around the snowy woods hoping to find some one, then you heard a twig snap. you where greeted by a tall pale boy wearing a top hat, waist coat, tailored pants and smart shoes. His eyes were large and bloodshot and his toothy smile showed he sharp teeth.

"My I help you, Miss?" he had a strong London accent, he stretched out his hand, his arms had cuts up and down them he was wearing torn mittens and his ice claws stretched out.

"The names Red Frost and you are?"

"Um... y/n..."

"Such a beautiful name, Ta Ta for now" he flicked his scarf around his next he gave you a piece of paper and left. On the paper was a map...

Hanging out

You heard a tap at your window, it was Frost.

"Do you want to build a snowman?"

"You are my snowman, Frost!"

"Do you want to build a something out of snow?"

" Ummmm ok!!" you jumped out of bed and put on your gloves and scarf. Frost opened the window to let you out.

"I'll go out the door Frost..."

Once outside a new layer of snow had fallen and you were leaving footprints in the snow. For the rest of the day you and Frost made snow creatures.

"You want a hot chocolate to warm up Frosty?"

"Really Y/n I'm a snowman..."

"I know but I thought you were human too"

"Sort of but my teeth are icicles so i guess they would melt." You giggled at the thought of a toothless Frost.

"Yeah let's pass." and you carried on playing in the snow.

When he asks you out.

You woke up to see it had been snowing again, you thought it might of been Frost but no it had snowed again. You stared out you bedroom window for awhile until you noticed Frost standing in the middle of the garden. He waved and pointed to the snow, there was a message written in it.

"Will you be mine..." you read aloud.

"Yeah sure." Frost answered making both of you blush a little.

First kiss

It was summer and it was very very hot. Poor Frost was sprawled across the sofa wearing nothing but gloves and his shorts (ikr a snowman wearing shorts! XD). You hovered above him watching him happily sleep, until your hair tickled his nose and his eyes shot open.

"Oh hi um Frosty." You didn't move your faces inches away.

"What have I told you about calling that, Y/n!?"

"Ummmm it's cute." You shivered as his icy breath hit your skin.

"Not as cute as you." He cupped you cheek and closed the remaining gap, his cold lips crashed into your warm cooling them instantly. You pulled away and blushed before going and getting an ice pop for you both.

Meeting parents

Frost put on a less torn waistcoat and tried to shrink his hands so they looked like normal humans.

"Do I look ok?" you walked in on him wearing a beautiful sequined dress.

"Woowowiwowow Y/n I'm speechless." You gave him a cute smile thanking him for the complement.

You meet your parents at a restaurant and thought Frost was delightful, he sometimes cracked a joke but he was more nervous than you. He would hold you hand underneath the table to comfort himself.

"Anyway Y/n and Frost we have to go."

"But before we leave we would like to happily give you our approval!" they took there leave and so did you and frost shortly afterwards.

"Oh Great snow angels!"

"What's wrong?!" Frost just gave a sigh of relief.

"I was so very scared."

"Why?"

"I didn't want to loose you like I lost her"

"Who Annie?" he sadly nodded so you have him cuddled to cheer him up.

So this is the sweet Red Frost or Frosty I hope you guys like him

Sleep Tight X