When he finds out your fear.

ERMAGAWD!!!!! Over a 100 views!

Thank youuuuuuu guys.

Sleep Tig- enjoy reading!!!

Slenderman.

You let out a earsplitting scream and Slender came as quick as a roadrunner drinking monster.

"What's wrong?" you whimpered and pointed to a small money spider.

"Kill it kill it!!!" Slender giggled a little but got rid of it.

"I didn't know you was scared of spiders Y/n!"

"Yeah and your the mind reader!" you said cockily back and stuck out your tongue.

Jeff the killer

On your 'romantic' night out with Jeff, he had chose that he took you on a killing with him.

"Ok just keep quiet and follow me" Jeff whispers opening the window to a young girls room, you sat on the windowsill in ewe.

"GO TO SLEEP" Jeff launched at the girl who awoke just to see Jeff slice her throat and blood splattered across the room and landed on you...

"J-j-Jeff... it's o-on meeeeeee!!!" he glanced over at you.

"What it looks good on you!" he then noticed the look of fear in your face.

"Wha? Your scared of some blood!?" he scoffed and giggled so you began to cry.

"Ohhh wait don't cry!!" he carried you home and washed the blood of for you.

"I love you lots sorry for not understanding" and he kissed your forehead.

EJ

EJ's POV

I heard a scream from Y/n's room so I ran to the source of the sound to see Y/n crying in the corner.

"Y-y/n are you ok?" she shook her head and whimpered when a evil laugh came from behind me.

"Fuck off LJ!! How dare you come and scare my girlfriend!!!" I spun on my heels to come face to face with the emo clown. I pulled out my scalpel and pointed it at him.

"Hehe when did YOU get a girl--"

"Leave!!" he vanished in a poof of black smoke.

"I never knew you was scared of clowns Y/n" she let me sleep with her incase LJ came back, YESSSS SO HAPPY! she is so sweet and warm and cuddly when she's sleeping.

LJ

"Helloooo?" the power had gone and you was really scared if being alone in the dark, so you tried to distract your self but you kept seeing things and hearing strange creaks and mumbles.

"LJ please come home please..." you fall to your knees and start to cry.

"Oh my I'm so sorry for scaring you!" LJ flicked a switch and the lights came on you launched at LJ to hug him.

BEN drowned

You and BEN went to a cave because you guys was bored, BEN got even more bored while you was there and started throwing rocks. one rock hit a loose group of rocks which fell, trapping you alone in a small area.

"BEN!?" you started to breath quickly.

"Yes, are you ok?"

"No, BEN get me out, please..." you started to cry, being Claustrophobia made this situation even worst. Then your phone began to shake and BEN popped out.

"BEN....."

"Shhh, I know that your Claustrophobia but help will be here soon" he hugged you until Slenderman came and teleported you both out.

Dark Link

Dark had gone out on some business, leaving you at home, alone. And if matters weren't bad enough, it was thunder and lighting. You wasn't scared of being alone but you was of the thunder and lighting. You cried and shook in a corner of the room, when dark found you he sat with you and hugged you until the storm stopped.

Lost Sliver

Your street had a black out in the middle of the night, meaning you got scared because you don't like the dark. So when you heard a noise you lashed out trying to defend yourself.

"Owwwwww Y-y/n! it's m-me Sliver, t-take this" he handed you a flashlight and you turned it on.

"B-better??" you nodded.

"I'm sorry Sliver."

"It's f-fine p-people a-are scared of d-different things."

Red

Red had decided to take you to the mall, however when you walked past a shop window with the model statues you tightly gripped onto red.

"What's up??"

"Um... nothing"

"Are you scared of the things!?" Nodded making red laugh a little before taking you home.

Sonic.exe

LJ had given you both tickets to his circus, when the main event was on at the tent you was really scared.

"Sonic??"

"Yes."

"Do we have to stay!?"

"No but what's up?"

"I'm I'm... scared of clowns..." sonic giggled a bit but insisted that you stay because its LJ's circus and he'd get upset. You was really mad at Sonic.

Masky

"Hey look y/n, this is a rare spider!"

"Whaaaaaa nuuuuuu"

"Y/n don't kill it!!"

"It shall die!!!!"

"I didn't know you was scared of--"

"Don't you even dare say it..."

"Spiders" you both burst out laughing.

"I was being serious." You tackle him.

Hoodie

Some kids had pushed you into the lake in the woods, they also made a quick getaway leaving you for dead. You was about to give up until a flash of orange saved you.

"H-hoodie??"

"Yes, are you ok?"

"I'm fine but I really hate water."

"Don't worry." He kissed you softly and carried you home.

Ticci Toby

"Hey-- dam a black out!"

"Toby... Toby..."

"Yeah what's a matter."

"I-I can... I don't like the dark..."

"It's ok I promise" he sat you on his lap and stroked your hair to calm you. You fell asleep in his chest and he loved it.

Red Frost

You wondered into the woods looking for frost, you follow a trail of blood which makes you feel sick but you wanted Frost.

"Hahahaha. So kiddies do you---" you screamed seeing Frost at work. He was covered in blood.

"Give me a sec kids... what's up Y/n?"

"Blood"

"Yes I am a killer, remember."

"I'm not cleaning your clothes!!!"

"Kk, now were where we??" he launches at the kids finishing his 'business'.

Thanks guys for all the reads I mean nearly 200!!!

I'm really stuck on ideas so any help... please!? also do you like frost?? have read his story it's on wattpad now.

Sleep Tight X