When you introduce/ teach him somthing new.

Sorry for not updating in awhile but...
The truth is I've been really depressed and all that jazz. Buuuut I'll try and update more for my people's.

Slenderman- 8 pages - Slenderman game.

"Y/n what are you doing?"

"Playing a game-- fuck you!!!"

"What game?" he sat next to you.

"You try..." You moves over to let slender try.

~1/2 hour later~

"Soooo close!!! 6/8 pages!!!!!"

"Aha I've collected 7 before." Slender tried again but stomped on the monitor in frustration.
"What is the game!?"
"It's the Slenderman game..."
"WHO MAKES THIS SH-" you raised an eyebrow.
"I'm not going to swear."
"You was"
"I'm just going to leave..."
.

Jeff the killer- flappy birds (lol)

You scream at your phone for the fifth time.
"What the hell Y/n!? what are you playing!?"
You push you phone into his hands.
"Fla-ppy Bird???" you nodded in disgrace, he started playing but lost and lost and then lost again.
"WHAT ZE FUCK!!!!" he got really angry.
"THIS EVIL HAS TO GO TO SLEEP!!"
He threw you phone into the air and then threw his knife at it.
"ZE EVIL IS DEAD!!" you was mad but happy he had killed the game. You spent the rest of the night dancing around the remains of your phone.

EJ - New food

"Nuuuuuuu" EJ ran around the house screaming, you chased after him with different foods.
"You can't eat kidneys forever EJ!!"
"YES I CAN!!!" you hid behind the couch and when he walk passed you tripped him then sat on top of him.
"You. Are. Going. To. Eat. New. Food!" you took of his mask revealing EJ blushing.
"Eeeerrrrr. Shall we try tomatoes first?" you both laughed giving you chance to shove some carrot in his mouth. After that night EJ wasn't feeling too good.

LJ - VEGETABLES!!!!

"LJ?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you come here for a sec."
"Yessss LJ gonna get some..." LJ came into your room.
"What is it sweetie??" he asked chirpy.
"Oh nothing really just..." you locked the door and pulled out a box full of vegetables.
"W-what are those?!" LJ stood back.
"These? just some vegetables and your going to eat them alllll."
"B-but they're yucky." He stuck out his striped tongue.
"Pwease?? for me??" he look in your eyes.
"What do I get in return??" you shrugged.
"Can I have a kiss? a cuddle?"
"Fine but nothing more!!!" you started giving him the various veg until it was all gone, he didn't claim his cuddle or kiss that night because he wasn't that well.

BEN drowned - Pokèmon

"Soooooo this is the game Red and Sliver are in?"
"Yes and no."
"You have confused me woman."
"Don't talk to me like that, and there not in it they're more haunting it?"
"So you mean like me?"
"Yep." You decided to show BEN pokèmon. You handed him your DS and he began to play, he started the game a new because you had completed it anyway.
"Gawd how long does this guy blab on!!! soooo many questions!!" BEN moaned but Oak does go on. He finally got to choose his first pokèmon.
"Hmmmmm. Tough choice..."
"Well Piplup is a water type an--"
"WHAT WATER!!?? NOPE NOPE NOPE!" He closed the DS and hid under your bed.
"I'm not playing anymore pokèmon."

Dark Link - Pweds. (Any fellow bros?)

You laughed so hard you had to pause the video, you was watching on of pewds, dark came to your room to see you nearly passing out from laughing too much.
"Yikes Y/n even I can't make you laugh this much. But I coul-"
"Don't go there dark." He smirked.
"What are you watching anyways?"
You showed him the screen.
"I can't explain. You must watch."
You played the viv and lets just say that night you had a marathon of YouTube vivs. Dark was so confused but laughed just to see you smile. (D'awwww)