When you meet Me and Tish @MyEntireLifeIsIronic

Tish isn't her real name btw it's just a nickname, just like @nightmxres I call her JJ or Juliopatara. It's a long story but only my closest friends get fab nicknames. 😝

You was at the mansion and your bf had gone on a random killing spree leaving you alone, you got bored quite easily so you decided to go downstairs. As you neared the end of the stairs two voices grew louder and louder. You walked over to the fire place, where two girls were auguring. One girl was wearing a red hoodie and had cat like claws. The other had messy blonde hair, cuts up and down her arms and scruffy black wings. The girl with cat claws launched at the other but she flew up and knocked her, the cat clawed girl fell into you!
"Oh sorry I'm Jo-"
"TISH!!" the other cut her off.
"Hi I'm Y/n"
"I'm Triple X!!" the winged girl landed next to you.
"And this is Tish." She pointed at the other girl who outstretched her claws.
"I'm Jodie not Tish."
"Oh your the two (bf name) talked about, he also mentioned Juliopatara."
"She's out." Jodie turned to you, she had blonde hair, purple glasses, a cat nose and whiskers. Suddenly your bf jumped through the window panting like he had been running away from something, you ran up to him and hugged him.
"Are you ok!?"
"NO J--Juliopatara is after me..." Triple X and Jodie hid behind the couch.
"It was you two wasn't it!?" they giggled so did you. Just then Juliopatara burst through the door.
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU GUYS!!!" your bf, you, Jodie and Triple X ran into the forest laughing like manics.

So your first encounter with us wasn't the greatest, oh well.

Sleep Tight X