Good or Bad Plan

"And this is Aunt Miranda's bakery. She's not open today since she closes every sunday but she bakes the best walnut pies and apple tarts."

"Maybe we should visit her tomorrow then?"

"Sure. I'll introduce you to Aunt Miranda tomorrow. Where are you staying for today? I'll meet you there."

"I'm not sure actually. I'll need to check up with my fiance."

"So what's your fiance like?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I'm just asking. I'm sure he's a powerful warrior in order to have you as his wife."

"Quite the opposite actually. He's terrible with swords."

"Then what is he good at? I'm sure there was something about him that attracted you."

"Well, we first met a school. He was a classmate of mine and we often worked together in projects. He was quite talented although he was rather clumsy with physical arts."

"So you gradually fell in love with over time?"

"You could say that."

"Why him?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you must have had other suitors."

"Well, I guess it was love at first sight?"

"You? Isn't it a bit cliche?"

"Cliche? Why can't it be? There's nothing wrong with love at first sight."

"I mean what are the chances that the first person you fall in love is the right one for you?"

"I guess a 100% for me?"

"You were lucky, that's why. So who confessed first?"

"Me."

"You again? Shouldn't it be the opposite? Shouldn't the guy confess first?"

"I had competition as well. I couldn't just keep quiet and let another girl grab him."

"Then your fiance must be good-looking like you?"

"Actually, not really."

"Huh? He's not?"

"You could say he's average looking."

"Then what exactly did you like about him?"

"It's hard to put in words. Sure, I fell in love at first sight but as I got to know him, despite looking rather ordinary, there was something about him which draw people towards him. It was as if the world gravitate around him. He was kind and very gentle but there were moments where his eyes reflected the fire within him and those instances made him very striking."

Ishilda stopped talking and looked down at Alice who had this rather empty look on her.

"I seriously didn't understand a single word you just said."