1

One

Last Day Of School: Over!
Izuku Midoriya

×÷×

"Alright, that's all for today class, have a good rest of the day." The teacher says with a bored tone. My entire class cheers, and people start getting up and leaving.

I stand up, and grab my bag, throwing it over my shoulder, wincing a little. My back hurts a lot from this morning.

"Hey Deku!" I turn around, and see Kacchan coming towards me. He's my best (and only) friend. A tall, confident boy my age, with ruby red eyes and a spiky mess of blond hair. His quirk is explosions, made with his sweat.

"Oh, Hi Kacchan!" I say cheerfully, smiling. He grins.

"Wanna stop at my place before heading home?" He asks, as we walk out of the classroom and through the halls. My smile falls a bit.

"I can't right now, sorry... maybe later? After dinner?" I suggest.

"Yeah... fine." He mutters, upset. I know why.

"How's your back?" He asks suddenly.

"Better... she hasn't attacked it since that one time..." I mumble, "just my arms... and my head..."

"They're hitting you in the head?!" He exclaims. A couple people look at us.

"Not so loud!" I panic.

"Ah! Right!" He quiets down.

"But, seriously, are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine... they aren't stupid, they avoid my face and the back of my head." I reply. He sighs.

"You gotta stop letting them beat on you Deku!" He says.

"B-but, I don't want to hurt them! And besides, it's just their way of taking their anger out!" I defend.

"Like how I used to do?" He retorts.

"Don't be like that Kacchan!" I exclaim.

"Like what? A realist?" He demands. I squeak.

Kacchan realizes his tone, and sighs.

"Ugh... why do you have to be so fucking soft Deku..." he grumbles.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble.

"Don't apologize, you damn nerd. No reason to be sorry for having morals." He replies, "Come on, I'll walk with you to your place."

I nod, and we continue walking, ignoring the cut off that goes to his house. We decide to take a detour.

Along the way, my back starts hurting.

"Hey, you okay?" Kacchan asks, as we pass unde the bridge.

"Yeah... my back just hurts a lot..." I reply, leaning against the wall for a breath.

"Need a break?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Bullshit." He retorts. I can't help but laugh while sitting down.