16

Sixteen
Found Them Out Of The Closet
Izuku Midoriya
Ochaco Uraraka

÷÷÷
Izuku

"Hey Kacchan! Long time no see, huh?" I laughed a bit nervously. Ellie slid off my back, and stepped out from behind me.

"Hey Sis!" She called to Pearl happily.

"Ellie?!" Pearl exclaimed, staring at her.

"Sorry we took so long to find you!" Ellie laughed, "We... got kind of distracted."

"The fuck?" Kacchan glared at her, "What the hell is more important then finding everyone?!"

"Well you see... Mrs. Hawkins and Mr. Aizawa went and found everyone else, but when they found Midoriya, Tara, Kirishima, and Kaminari, Tara and Kami were beaten up pretty badly, Tara was passed out, and when Kara ran over to them, She got attacked by a villain, which led to Todoroki engaging the villain in combat while Kara healed Tara and Kami, and... well things kind of went all over the place..." Ellie explained.

"That made absolutely no sense..." Pearl sighed.

"We can explain on the way back," I sighed.

"Sounds like you had a rough time," Kacchan crossed his arms and smirked, "let's get the hell out of here."

"Hey Mrs. Hawkins, we found them." Ellie said into her earpiece, "We're heading back to Montreal."

"Really?!" A chorus of excited voices came as a response.

"Got it, thanks Ellie. Everyone head back to your designated pick up areas." Mrs. Hawkins replied.

On the walk back, I explained what had happened with Tara and Kaminari, and that Dabi had attacked. Kacchan was pretty upset about it, but I honestly expected that. I left out the part about them being traitors. Kacchan would kill them when they get back otherwise. Thankfully Ellie said nothing about it.

We were teleported back by Mrs. Hawkins' friend, and met up with everyone else in the living room.

"Where's Uraraka?" Tara asked while we were there. I looked around and realized neither Uraraka or Tsu was with us.

"She went to check on Tsu," Kara replied, "seemed pretty worried about her."

"Well they are best friends," I commented.

"Yeah, anyway, I'm glad we found you both." Todoroki nodded towards Kacchan and Pearl.

"Whatever Icyhot," Kacchan rolled his eyes.

"Thank you for finding us." Pearl bowed her head at me and Ellie.

"It wasn't a big deal really," I said nervously, scratching the back of my neck.

"Someone go get Uraraka and Asui," Aizawa ordered.

"I will sir," I nodded, standing up and leaving the room.

÷÷÷
Ochaco

"

I love you Tsu..." I mumbled, cuddling up against my amphibian girlfriend.

"I love you too Ochaco," Tsu replied, pecking me on the cheek, I pouted slightly.

"You missed," I whined playfully, and she smirked.

Tsu shifted in the bed, and pinned me down. I blushed profusely, staring up at her. She leaned down and kissed me. It was sweet and gentle. She suddenly licked my lips, and I squeaked. She used the chance to stick her tongue in my mouth, causing me to blush even more if that was even possible.