22

Twenty Two
The Exam
Katsuki Bakugo
Izuku Midoriya

÷÷÷
Katsuki

"Yeah, I get it your excited to be here again. Geez Starfire..." I sighed, putting another dish in the drying rack. I was doing the dishes while the old hag and Dad were out. It had been a year since Deku transferred, but we did group calls almost every day. By now, everyone is on a

"Sorry, I'm just super stoked to see you all again!" Ellie exclaimed.

"Ellie, you're going to wake up Storm..." Pearl sighed. This was quickly followed by a kitten mewling.

"Hey Katsubro! Think we'll Izuku at the exam?" Kirishima asked.

"It's more likely for him to have been sent to a different area for the exam." Todoroki replied.

"Oh, we're here." Uraraka said, "We'll talk to you later!"

"We just arrived too," Tara said, "see ya!"

They hung up the call, and the class piled off of the bus.

I looked around, trying to spot any familiar green hair around, but I didn't.

Guess Deku isn't here after all.

÷÷÷
Izuku

"So, you excited to see your old classmates again?!" Inasa exclaimed.

"What makes you think we're even going to be in the same area?" I asked.

"Bruh, you gotta stay positive! Nobody likes those bad vibes!" Camie exclaimed.

"But it's true..." I frowned at them.

"Ah, come on! We all know you're just dying to see that blonde kid!" Inasa exclaimed. My face heated up, and I whacked him gently.

"Don't say that!" I exclaimed, flustered.

They continued to tease me about Kacchan, until the bus stopped. We had arrived at the exam center.

We all got off of the bus, and I scanned the crowd for UA uniforms.

Then I saw them.

I pointed it out to Inasa and Camie. Camie was about to speak, when Inasa yelled at them, loudly.

"HEY! UA KIDS!"

They all turned, and I saw him.

Wow...

Kacchan looked amazing.

"Inasa." Todoroki turned, and smiled slightly at him. The others looked at me, and I hid shyly behind Camie.

"Yo, why you hiding behind me cinnamon roll?!" Camie exclaimed, pushing me out from behind her, "Go chat with your friends!"

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"H-Hey guys..." I smiled at them. I wasn't sure what to expect next.

"Deku!" Uraraka ran over and hugged me tightly, nearly choking me to death. This was followed by all my other former female classmates.

"Can't... breathe!" I exclaimed.