19

Nineteen
Nightmares
Izuku Midoriya

÷÷÷

"Is that all of them?" Todoroki asked, carrying someone over his shoulder.

"I think so," I nodded, "I only found these two." I had two people over my shoulder.

"It better be everyone... can you break us out?"

"The building would probably collapse if I tried, can't you freeze the fire?"

"I can't lay down a layer thick enough."

"What do you mean?"

"It means," Todoroki sighed, and I could tell he was getting frustrated, "that it's hot, and I'm dehydrated Midoriya."

"I thought you could use the moisture in the air!" I exclaimed.

"There is no moisture in the air!" He retorted, "what's your excuse, run out of muscle?!"

"What?! No I-"

A calming feeling suddenly washed over me, confusing me, and apparently the same happened to Todoroki, because neither of us saw the point in arguing anymore.

"That's enough you two," Ellie sighed, kicking down a door, "let's get out of here and get these people to Regen! Oh, and for God's sake, use your code names like you're supposed to!"

Neither of us answered as we followed her out of the building, she kicked down doors and in some cases, walls, while we tried to get out.

"Finally!" Tara exclaimed, once we were out, "you three took forever, Nightlight is finishing up with the terrorist attack, and Uravity and Froppy are on their way back from the flood zone.

"What the hell took you so long?" Kacchan asked, glaring at us. He had a bandage on his cheek.

"Deku and Shoto got into an argument along the way..." Ellie sighed, rubbing the back of her neck, "geez, I didn't even know Shoto had a breaking point like that..."

"Apologies," Todoroki sighed, "I was stressed about the possibility of there being more people in there."

"I checked, it was just those three." Ellie replied, as me and Todoroki both put the people down. Kara came over, and inspected them.

"This one is in critical condition, they need to go to the hospital. The other two will live, but will have scars." She said, before moving them to the side.

"What happened to your cheek Kacchan?" I asked him, and Ellie whacked me.

"Code names!" She hissed.

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

"Ran into a villain, kicked his ass though." Kacchan replied.

"Dude! It was so cool!" Kirishima exclaimed, "There were explosions everywhere, and Bomber just set off explosions everywhere! And manage to not hurt anyone!"

"Because the place was fucking empty Riot," Kacchan rolled his eyes, "but yeah, it was pretty awesome." He smiled.

"I'm back," I turned to see Pearl walking over, carrying a woman, "the terrorists weren't to hard, but I'll probably wake up screaming again tonight..."