2

Two
Indoor Training
Katsuki Bakugo
3rd Person

Note: huge timeskip across the whole summer and beginning of the first year, for plot sake. I cannot rewrite all of it and stay sane. We're starting this chapter at the indoor battle training.

÷÷÷

"First teams up... A are the heroes! D are the villains!" All Might exclaims. I panic internally.

I'm going up against Deku, shit.

Before I know it, I'm with Iida or whatever the smartass' name is, with a plastic nuke.

"So, Deku really does have a quirk... and he never told me..." I grumble.

"He never told you?" The guy asks, "You and Midoriya have a strange relationship."

"I don't give a shit about what you think of our relationship. Just stay out of my way, I'll take care of them." I retort.

"Your unpleasant-"

"Gee, thanks for noticing Captain Obvious."

"Wouldn't a better strategy be to stay together?"

"Not if you want Deku making it through alive."

"What is that supposed to mean?!" He exclaims, suddenly panicked.

The match starts, and I walk towards to the door.

"Just stay out of my way." I tell him, before exiting the room.

÷÷÷

3rd Person
(To avoid confusions: Last names/select hero names will be used [aside from Katsuki and Izuku] and also because I haven't memorized everyone's names)

It was a funny thought, to Izuku at least, that Katsuki wasn't trying.

But of course, it was the first thing he accused him of.

"You're not even trying Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed.

"You're right, I wasn't," Katsuki replied, before grinning menacingly, "if I was, I wouldn't have missed."

Izuku gulped, as Katsuki ran at him again, but nonetheless, counterattacked.

Grabbing his arm as he approached, Izuku, using the strength he gained from his training with All Might, and flipped Katsuki right on his back.

The blond coughed, stunned. Izuku, the boy who was a foot smaller then him, just flipped him.

"Uraraka, go!" Izuku yelled.

"Right!" The brunette scrambled to her feet, and took off.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Katsuki growled, standing up.

Izuku gulped.

And that's when the real fight started.

÷÷÷

"Geez, this fight is brutal." Kirishima says, staring at the screens that kept track of the participants.

"Midoriya and Bakugo are kind of scary to watch..." Kaminari agrees, "even if Midoriya's just dodging."