Prologue

Things have changed after Aaron was exposed as the Ultima along with his family. Everyone was in the panic and flee to get to safety. They wanted to go home but no one was allowed to leave until they find him. The Guardian Forces as what they're called are on the hunt, guarding the ship that's their ticket way home, invading every houses and buildings as they were searching. They will never stop or sleep. They were also brutally scaring and hurting the innocent people. Everything is not safe.

On the tall building, inside the office with the big glass window there stood the man with dark blue suit with grey eyes and white short hair that was combed nicely and straight. He was grinning. All those things that were happening was all on him who was behind this. He was after something or someone that he needs to complete his plan. Right now he is thinking as he told someone behind the door to come in. The guard opened the door for them as they enter before closing.

"I have a request for you. I know you are impatient. You will get what you want. I just need you to do the favor." he said as he gave them the paper that has ingredient written on it along with the stuff which is the bottle.

They smirked maliciously feeling excited.

"The time will come. You will get your chance to kill him. Never ever fail me again. I have given you the second chance. Understand?"

The person revealed to be the man with blue hooded shirt and grey shorts and shoes with scars all over his body and black short hair with grey dyed to his front and silver eyes.

"Yes, Michael... I will."

Michael nodded before dismissing him.

"I know you will and won't disappoint me, Ein."

He then sat down on the chair looking at the picture of some kind of ship in the book. After Ein got out of the building, he went straight toward the resort zone as he got started on brewing the potions.

"I will find you, Aaron. I will get your so called "fiance" Aphmau. You will die. And you're going to pay.." he said as he threw a knife at the wall with the picture of Aaron looking like he stabbed him in the head.