Chapter 10 ~ Y/N's Death

(Play the song

(Play the song. This art belongs to Anonymous. Nice art she did.)

Michael's POV:

I grinned.

"I know you can hear me...You're time is up."

Irene's POV:

I opened my eyes from praying as I knew the time has come that I have feared the most but I can't do anything. I am losing my powers. I could hear Michael taunting me.

"Everything you have protected. Everything you saved. Will return to nothing and your little toys...." Michael laughed.

"Are mine..."

I could see all of my visions to see the people I have known are hit..

Y/N's POV:

I saw Aphmau got out of Ein's grip and ran towards Aaron. I am relieved that she isn't hurt. I gasped to see Ein's eyes turned green as he lifted his hand towards Aphmau behind her back. His hand started glowing and my eyes widened knowing exactly what he was going to do. I'm sorry Aphmau. I have no choice. Without thinking I shoved my arms down out of their grip and ran after to my best friend. I could feel everything in slow motion.

"Aphmau!!!"

She turned to see me running after her as I pushed her out of the way. Everything in my vision froze when I felt a jab in my chest fully. The same spot where I was injured. It was even more painful than I could have ever felt. My eyes was wide opened. Aphmau and Aaron's eyes shrink in fear and shock.

"Y/NNNNNNNN!!!!!" Aphmau screamed my name.

I looked down to see a hole in my chest as my vision started to blur. Blood started pouring out more. I turned from my shoulder to see Ein just as shock as everyone else. His eyes shown shock and regret..I could also see sadness. I knew he had a heart. I collapse to the ground leaving me surrounded by my own blood. Shouts and pleads were heard as my eyes closed..

Aphmau's POV:

No...No....NO!!!

I ran over to Y/N as I see her blood surrounding her. Aaron ran over as well checking on her. I don't know what to do...

"Y/N!! Please!! Wake up!!!"

Tears were threatened to come out as they dripped onto her (your color) hair.

"We have to go..now.." Aaron croaked out.

I was about to carry her because this is my fault for putting her in danger.

"I'll carry her."

Aaron grabbed Y/N shoulder and carried her in bridal style. I followed him as we ran out of the cave since Ein is not doing anything and that gave us a chance to escape. Y/N...please....don't die...

Michael's POV:

I laughed and laughed.

"There is no stopping it now! As soon as I make him into a new relic! I am coming here and I will kill you!"

My eyes started to glow out green.

Irene's POV:

I am sorry...I couldn't stop them....I wish I never left my world. He's right about one thing is that everything will return to nothing.

Third Person's POV:

Aphmau and Aaron ran and ran heading towards the abandoned place as they carried Y/N. Blood drips from the ground meaning they are running out of time. They were at the entrance right now as more blood starts to fall on the ground. They went inside and ran up the stairs with even more blood falling to the stairs. Aaron gently laid her down and brought out the towel to cover up the blood. Aphmau held onto her hand shaking in fear.

"Ow...Y/N?...Is she okay?" Kawaii~Chan turned her head to see her while lying down who was hurt also.

"S-she'll be fine. Don't worry.." Zane shakily replied.

"Y-you'll be okay..we'll get you help!..." Aphmau whimpered.

"Aphmau....It hurts...." Y/N gasped out.

"Yeah......I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to put you in danger and hurt you..."

"Don't be.....all that matters is that....you're okay....." Y/N weakly smiled.

Aphmau started to sob as Y/N fall limb and turned her head with dead eyes on her face. Her hand no longer move in Aphmau's grip. Her eyes shrunk as more tears fall. Aaron's eyes were also shrunk as tears fall. Zane looked at Y/N sadly. No one said a word.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Kawaii~Chan asked not liking the silence.

"S-she's....oh my Irene..." Zane started to break down that he lost his second best friend.

Aphmau was burst into tears as she screamed and broke down.

Aaron tightly embraced her while soothing her hair.

"I-I'm so sorry Aph...."

Aphmau dug her face into his chest wetting his shirt which he doesn't care. Y/N's body didn't even move an inch as she laid there. Aaron then looked at the sword that was still on the table with a glass covering it. He glared feeling angry that Ein killed Aphmau's best friend. Y/N doesn't deserve this. He is going to get to the bottom of this. He is happy to have Aphmau by his side because he would have lost control fully since he lost his sister and his mom. He will put an end to Ein...

Ein's POV:

I have no words to say after Aaron and Aphmau ran off with Y/N that's her name in their arms. I thought I would laugh feeling joy that I killed one of her friends, but all I felt is regret and sadness. What is this feeling? I immediately feel bad for doing that. But why? What if she's right? No, I'm not supposed to feel it that way! I shook my head. I am still going to kill Aaron though. He will come hopefully. But I still can't stop thinking about Y/N. I find her a little cute the way she fought me for the first time. Her (your color) hair waves from the wind. Even her eyes.. What the hell is wrong with me? I shook my head as I thought of something since that girl is dead and that Aphmau will cry that means Aaron will come for me to avenge her death. Yeah!! He will come to me!! This is just perfect!! But inside my heart I still feel as if I care. Dammit heart!

"Pack! Time to get ready! Today is going to be huge!" I ordered my pack as we all walked out of the cave for us to meet where Aaron will find me.