Chapter 14 ~ The Realm Breaker and The Plan

Everyone were shocked to see Y/N alive and okay except the wound was shown on her chest as they slowly heal.

"Guys?... What happen?"

"I used the healing spell to repair a part of your hole on your chest. I wasn't sure if I would revive you but I thought maybe-"

Y/N turned to look at everyone but stopped to meet eye to eye with Ein. She got up but grunted in pain. Aphmau ran over to her and helped her.

"Please. Take it easy. You're hurt still." said Aphmau having tears of joy to see her alive.

"My healing isn't perfect and most is just a band-aid helping your heart to function enough to get by." explained Lucinda.

Y/N sniffed as she thanked her. Lucinda told her that it wasn't just her and that Zane and Kim helped give her strength plus Aphmau has been giving her heart all out to her.

"Guys..."

"Anytime."

"It was nothing. I just wasn't ready to see you go."

"Me neither. Ein!"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Oh I forgot he was here."

"It's best to think he never exists."

"Do you have anything to say to my friend Y/N?" asked Aphmau more like demand.

Ein gazed at the ground and looked up to Y/N a bit shy which got her surprised.

"I-I'm sorry.. For everyhting.. I guess I never had a true wish. I was wrong about all of this and that I was used... I'm not asking for forgiveness but to let you know how sorry I am.."

"Ein.."

Ein then make a quick excuse as he walked away to get some fresh air before she could finish her sentence. Aphmau slowly helped Y/N up to make sure she doesn't get hurt from moving. Once she was up she turned around and gasped to see Kawaii~Chan with a wrap around her chest.

"K-Kawaii~Chan!"

"I'm so happy to see you alive!"

"Let me heal you!"

"Wait! You have healing magic power too?!" Aphmau gasped.

"Don't I just repaired you and if you do it will get worst!"

"But I-"

"I'll be okay." Kawaii~Chan smiled.

"This is interesting.. We may have healed her body but there's no way we revived her soul on her own. What happened to you?" Kim/Ghost said.

"I..I met with an angel. She even gave me her power."

"Really? You have power now?"

"Of course she had to say this and I never knew she would transport her power to you." Terry said as they all turned to him.

"She? Who on earth are you talking about?" Zane asked.

"Hold on. Aren't you-?"

"Travis's father yes. A catalyst that help set these events in motion."

"H-How did you get here?"

"That's what I was beginning to ask him."

Ein who was hiding himself was listening to the whole conversation. 

"Lucinda and I brought him. We needed answers." Kim answered.

"And Ein?"

"I brought him in forcibly for answers too." Blaze replied.