Chapter 8 ~ Held Hostage and Too Late?!

Daniel's POV:

I could hear screams and shouts of pain from the man. I don't know who it is but I know he is in trouble. I could also hear punches and laughter coming from Ein. I ran into the cave entrance and ran towards him just like we planned.

"Alpha! Alpha!"

He turned to me with hatred on his face. Figures.

"What is it?!"

He got up from the ground moving the potion bottle away from that captain of the guardian forces I heard. Luckily he is saved.

"It's the guardian forces! They're here! They're at the entrance! They have us surrounded!" I 'gasped' out in fear.

The bloodied and bruised man chuckled.

"Looks like you were wrong."

"They'll be here any second. We need to leave.."

He slowly walked towards me, frowning.

Walked in front of me and spoke,

"Daniel, Daniel, Daniel...I was really worried that you were going to be a problem. I'm so glad things worked out though."

He gripped onto my left shoulder hard which brings me pain. Ein then pushed me off into the floor as I was dragged a little from the force.

"Agh!" I cried.

"Hold him down!" Ein shouted.

I was then being held by the shoulders with two other werewolves.

"Daniel did a wonderful job and brought us just the person we've been looking for." he smiled maliciously.

"There's no one out here you, Omega turd!" I glared at him.

"You are so bad at lying! Maybe that's why you will always be seen as the runt of the pack!"

"At least I'm part of a pack! Last time I checked you're missing your ears and tail." I growled.

"Just you wait little pup. I know she's out there waiting for you."

Then I heard running, I turned my head to see Y/N sprinting down the cave entrance. No...go back!

"Daniel!! Let go of him!" she screamed in shock.

"A girl?! You aren't Aphmau!"

Ein ran to her and she luckily dodged it and kicked him in the back.

"Gah!"

"Alpha!!" they screamed.

"That's for hurting Aphmau!" she growled as she was about to throw a punch at him but he grabbed her fist, barging her onto the floor and restrained her.

"Who are you?

She didn't reply.

"I said who are you?!"

Still no answer.

"Tell me god dammit or I will!"

Ein was in rage right now.

"Leave her alone! Her name is Y/N, Ein!" someone bellowed. Aphmau!

Aphmau's POV:

"Leave her alone! Her name is Y/N, Ein!" I shouted down to him.

He got off of Y/N and harshly grabbed her hand to the point where I could see her wincing.

"It's been too long."

I huffed and puffed angrily.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" Ein grinned, gripping onto Y/N's hand even harder.