Chapter 12 ~ Work Together with the Enemy

Michael's POV~

After I took away his power, I walked over to the bridge to see for that sword I saw but stopped to see a bright glow of light and the sword disappeared. I laughed finding it funny for her to do that.

"Is that all the power you have left? Can't you even save one of your toys? You're out of time Irene. Everything is over. You're finished. My advice is to run and hide because I'm going to enjoy every second of hunting you down!!"

I hopped onto the helicopter as we took Aaron to the place where I am going to turn him into a weapon.

Blaze's POV~

I woke up to find myself in the water. I was confused why am I in here that is until flashbacks came right back on me as I remembered what happened. I must have been snapped out of it all thanks to Aaron for punching me hard. Oh no Aaron! I swam up to reach the surface as I gasped for air. I swam towards the shore feeling relieved to be back to myself again. I shook myself off feeling already dry. Looking around I could see some people on the ground dead or unconscious. What happened? Then my eyes spot on that certain someone that I don't want to see. Ein. I growled about to pounce him when I saw a guy with bright suit talking to him and it looks like they are in the argument.

"Turn him into a relic?! What about our deal?!"

I hide behind the wall to listen.

"I need him for power. For me to destroy the world."

Turn Aaron into a relic? Power to destroy?

"Looks like I won't be needing you anymore."

Punches were heard and saw him get pushed back by force hitting him on the back. He was also sucked out to reveal weird green energy as it went straight towards the guy. That is scary.. He then walked away hopping onto the helicopter taking something away. I managed to take a quick view to reveal the big wolf who was all chained up. Could that be Aaron? If he is, then he is in grave danger. I looked at Ein and thought of something for a little. That is until I realized and I growled thinking that this is a bad idea and stupid.

"Can't believe I am gonna do this. Looks like I might need his help since he knows him. But first I gotta tie him up. I should head to the resort where Aaron and them went and Y/N...."

I shook my head not wanting to know what happened to her. I looked around to find the rope and wrapped it around him to make sure it's tight enough for him to not escape before dragging him heading towards the resort.

Aphmau's POV~

I still stay there blankly while looking at Y/N who is still not moving. I just wish everything was just the dream but it's not. What's even worse is that Aaron is captured. I saw it on the news and everyone were dead but I don't blame him for this. He was just upset as I am. I can't believe this is happening. What am I going to do...

"Aphmau..." Zane called me.

I didn't turn to look at him as I just nodded.

"I know you're upset. I am too. But we can't change of what happened."

I didn't say anything. We all just sit there in silence well that is when someone broke the it and we swiftly turned and our eyes widened with shock. Blaze..he is no longer controlled but the way he looked at us with sadness he is back to himself.

"Aph.."

I ran over to him and hugged him tight.

"I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you.."

"It's okay, Blaze. That wasn't you..."

"Still! I even let Y/N die and now look at her! I see her not moving nor making a sound!!"

Blaze broke down. I hugged him still feeling my jacket started to get wet but I don't care. He eventually calmed down.

"Aaron..he's.."

"I know."

"I also came here with someone else that you might be surprised."

"Huh?"

Zane got up and walked downstairs to check and see. Blaze then kicked something dragging them to the floor. Or should I say someone. It's Ein!

"Why did you bring HIM here?!" Zane shouted.

"Because he knows something that we don't know about this person named Michael. I think that's his name. He even knows what is going to happen to Aaron." Blaze explained.

"What?"

"He has some information. And I'm afraid we are going to need his help."

"Are you kidding me?!" I gasped.

"Yeah. But Aaron is in danger and we need to know something before we go and save him."

"But with HIM?! He killed our friend!" Zane growled.

"I know! But we don't have a choice.."

I thought for a moment knowing Blaze is right. What else do we have? But we are keeping an eye on him..

"I guess we have no choice then."

"What?! Aphmau, are you crazy?! Ein is the most dangerous person in the world and we are going to help him?!"

"Zane. As much as I hate him and don't want this, we have to. It's the only way to save Aaron."

Zane got silent for a moment before he sighed.

"Fine. But I still don't trust him."

I nodded and looked at Blaze who nodded back. Suddenly, we saw Daniel from upstairs and he jumped to see Blaze and the unconscious Ein.

"Blaze.."

"Daniel..."

Daniel started to tear up and hugged him tight apologizing to him. Blaze assured him that he's fine. He then asked why is Ein here as he later explained again. Daniel thought that this is insane but then agreed. Looks like we are all are going to get ready for this.

"Aphmau? Can I see Y/N?" Blaze asked seeing his ears dropped down.

I nodded as he walked upstairs while dragging Ein as the stairs hit him on the head which he deserve that. I followed him as he dropped Ein and kneeled down to look at the dead Y/N.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I couldn't control myself...If you could hear me, you're still my friend...Please come back.."

No word come out from Y/N which I hope she will say something but nothing. Blaze sighed knowing it won't help to wake her up. We all then went to sleep. But I still can't get my mind out of all the bad things that's happening..