Chapter 3 ~ The Dance part 2

Y/N's POV~

Y/N's POV~

In the night, the entrance to the grand opening was crowded with a lot of people in their beautiful dresses and suits with their masks on. It was amazing. I am in my nice and a bit expensive (your color) dress with (your color) mask. I fix my hair into a (your hairstyle). My friends are also in their beautiful dresses and suits.

 My friends are also in their beautiful dresses and suits

(Pick any color you guys like including for the mask)

"Wow."

"This is amazing."

"Wow!"

"Wow..."

"Wow!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"LET'S GOOOO!!"

"Ahh!!"

Zane was dragged by Kawaii~Chan as they ran inside. Of course she would go in without hesitation.

"I thought we weren't making a scene.." Melissa shook her head.

"Can you even make a scene here? I mean look at this place." Aphmau said.

We all went inside. They have beautiful textures and fountains. Once we were here, man this place was huge.

"Look Garroth! They even have a buffet!"

Did she just say food?! I am hungry right now!

"Food?!" Garroth gasped.

"Garroth?"

"Speaking of food, I am hungry! Garroth wait up!" I ran after him to go grab some food.

We are now by the table where the waiter give people some drinks and foods as we took a seat and ordered our favorite food. Lucinda and Melissa came along for just drinks. I got order ready which is (favorite food) as I dig in. Garroth was hilarious since he is a werewolf he eats like a dog. As we were eating I suddenly had a gut feeling. Like something bad about to happen. But what? No I can't think about it right now. I'll worry about that later we should all just have fun.

"Wait where are you going?" Lucinda asked.

"If we're leaving then I am getting a dance in first." Melissa declared.

"Dance? Oh wait!" Lucinda finished up her drink.

"I'm coming with you."

"Dance? Hold up! I'm coming!" I finished up my food fast and took a quick sip of the water.

"Can't dance without you guys around."

I walked over to follow them.

"Garroth? We're dancing! Come on!"

"Let me finish this!" Garroth said.

"No time! Let's go!" I said quickly leaving with them.

"Aww!" Garroth said goodbye to his weenies as he followed behind.

Lucinda and Melissa had already told Aarmau and Zane~Chan to come and dance. Yes I said it! They are my ship! Don't tell Kawaii~Chan about it! We are now together as we walked downstairs where there's a ball with couples dancing like from Cinderella movie. (Play the song)

"Dancing is my specialty. M'lady?" Garroth took his hand out for Lucinda.

"Nope! This is my dance!" Melissa cut him off pushing his hand away taking hers instead.

"Ohh wee wee!~"

"Aww man!"

Garroth's ears was down which it was hidden in the hat. Poor thing.

"I will take a dance with you!"

I took my hand out.

"Really?"

"Yeah! Don't want you to be lonely!"

I close eye smiled at him.

"Thank you!" he sniffed and took my hand as we walked down.

We both stand close as I placed my hand on his shoulder and took his hand. He then wrapped his arm around my waist. We both started to dance and twirl around like what princesses and princes would do. He dipped me down and brought me back up. I could see his eyes filled with excitement and happiness. We both got bumped into Aarmau as they smiled to see us. I looked at Aphmau with a smirk as I did some secret dance move with Garroth which she smirked back did the exact same thing with Aaron. We all laughed at our silliness. We also see Zane~Chan as Kawaii~Chan grabbed both of Aphmau and mine's hands before getting pulled away and twirled and dipped by Zane. Never knew he would be a dancer. We then went back to our dance having a great night. Nothing is gonna break us apart.

Ein's POV~

I am hiding behind the bushes watching that stupid Derek turning himself in to the Guardian Forces building. Fool.

"You wanted an Ultima." he said before walking inside.

Idiot. I know he is not an Ultima but Aaron is. Ohh this is just too good. I smirked evilly can't wait to tell Michael about this. My potion is already done and the plan will start tomorrow. My eyes glowed green as I walked away.