Chapter 18 ~ Aaron Saved

The ground and the ship whatever you called start to violently shake causing everyone to look while the other 3 are on top are standing there shock.

"Leave. Find help." Hola said.

"What?!"

"You can't be serious! Look at you! You won't last the second on your own!" R exclaimed looking at his injuries.

"Find the 2 women with raven hair and (F/C) hair. Just as those many years ago. I can feel their presence here with us. They're the only one here who can help fend him off." Hola explained.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Toby yelled.

Michael though was struggling with Derek who is a relic was trying to fight him back in his chest but the dark demon is too strong.

"Just listen! There's no time! Those two could wield a relic. Give her one. I won't be able to hold him for long alone go!!"

Toby and R weren't sure at first but obeyed his command and ran off to find others while the two powerful warriors fought. Back to Aphmau's group that were shooken up from the sound.

"That cannot be good..." said Kim.

"What the heck was that?" asked Blaze eyes widening.

"Michael..." Ein shakily said looking up at the ceiling.

Ghost who took over clicked the keyboard as she searched.

"Collection procedure? But nothing was captured. What does that mean?"

"Travis...." Terry sadly said placing his hand on his head feeling him.

"You need to head back to find out what happened and make sure everyone is-"

"I have something I need to do." he cut her off.

"What?/Don't tell me you're planning on going up there!" Kim and Ghost switched.

"You don't know who you're dealing with. He is dangerous that you could ever face." Ein warned him.

"I have to agree with him. He is dangerous." Blaze said.

"Are you sure you can this alone? You could be killed." Y/N asked with worry.

"I'm not going to let him suffer his feeling alone. He's my son.." Terry replied.

"There's no way you can stop him alone!"

"I don't intend to try. I know Michael will eventually find me and kill me. At least it can be on my own terms. Then I can tell my son that I love him.. Just..one last time."

"We can still do something. This isn't over yet."

"It's fine. Even if we could save him, Michael will just use me as a vessel again. This is the fate of my family. It always has been. If you do stop him, kill him please. Tell his friends to remember him for who he was."

With that he handed the briefcase to Kim that they may need this before walking away.

"Be careful. We will never forget you." Y/N looked at him as he nodded disappearing.

"He's a good man.." Blaze sniffed.

Ein though was silent.

"What can we do?..." Ghost asked as she turned at the crystal.

You noticed that Aphmau had her eyes closed as she is meditating. Then she opened her eyes feeling as if something is here. Just then the whole area and ground had started to shake. Everyone held their ground to balance themselves until it stopped.