Three

4 years ago

"Are you still here, Isaiah?" Polly came through the door. Isaiah had been babysitting Anna, Finn and Johns children. In the dining room table him and Anna were playing a game of go fish. "I told you could leave at six.."

"He wont leave until he wins, Aunt Pol." Anna smiled as she grabbed another card. She looked at it and smirked. "Its just too easy."

"Alright, you win again." Isaiah chuckled as he grabbed her cards. "This time I'm gonna win."

"You wish." Anna stuck her tongue out and laughed as he delt new cards. She always won, because underneath her was another stack of cards.

"Isaiah, there is someone at the door." Polly said. Isaiah got up in his seat, Anna followed discretly.

"Hey, Isaiah!" A local girl chirped. "Would you like to come to the Pier with me and the others?"

The girl was very cute and smiled a lot. Blond hair and blue eyes.

"We are going to hang out and stuff." She said. Polly rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen, she knew what hanging out meant.

Anna stood by the frame, leaning. She couldnt wait for that broad to shut up so she could continue the winning streak she had.

"Yeah, sure!" Isaiah said as he grabbed his coat. Anna stood there in shock, she felt betrayed. Isaiah turned and met Anna's betrayed eyes.

"We'll continue the card game another time?" He smiled and got closer to the other girl. "I just have to play a deck with Sara, to get to your level first."

"Okay, Isaiah." Anna smiled and waved them off.

In the door came her brothers John, Arthur and Thomas. They had smiled and whistled at Isaiah and Sara, but Anna didnt care. They quickly hugged her and gave her a piggy back ride to the kitchen where pol was at.

Her brothers leaned onto the counter and grabbing whatever food there was.

"Where is Isaiah going?" John laughed as he saw them through the kitchen window, going towards the Pier.

"He was going to play cards with Sara." Anna said loudly, almost angry.

"He might be doing a lot more than just cards with her." John laughed. Polly slapped him across the head.