Twelve

As the time went by the crowdier the Garrisons had gotten. It seemed to be louder than before, more singing and more drunk people yelling.

So basically an everyday saturday night at the Garrisons.

"Another round for me, baby!" Emma yelled as she approached the bar.

"Em, I think you've had enough." Anna smiled and ignored her request. Grace looked at the two girl while wiping the bar table.

"Does your mother know you are here?" Grace raised an eyebrow and looked at the young girl.

"She knows, but she's like any good mother and acts like she doesn't." Emma smiled and sat on one of the empty bar stoles. "Now bring me my rum!"

Anna rolled her eyes as Grace gave her the cloth while she grabbed one of the rums.

"You alright there Emma?" Isaiah said as he approached the bar, Turner and another brunette following him.

"Yeah, yeah." Emma said quietly once she noticed Turner come along. It wasn't often Anna saw Emma shy or not talking a whole lot.

"How about you waitress?" Isaiah shot a look at Anna.

"I'm doing good, you want anything?" Anna raises an eyebrow and kept wiping.

"Maybe a chat-" Isaiah smiled and sat down on the closest barstool to her.

"I'm busy Isaiah." Anna smiled and put away the cloth.

"You are barely doing anything, Grace is doing most the work." Isaiah points out as Grace is getting people's orders and handing the drinks out.

"Rude." Anna said as she grabbed the cloth again wiping some of the empty drinks. Just to make it seem like she was doing something.

"I was joking, babe." Isaiah rolled his eyes and smiled.

Anna looked over at Emma for a brief moment as it seemed like she was having a deep conversation with Turner.

"When you're done being busy-" Isaiah smirked and started to get up. "I would like to have a chat."

"About what?" Anna said curiously.

"You'll see." Isaiah said as he walked away.

"Idiot."

$$$

Even though it was 11 o'clock Anna had to mop up vomit. Someone couldn't handle their liquor.

And that somebody was Emma.

"Fucking hell you're like a waterfall." Anna said as Emma wouldn't stop vomiting into the toilet bowl. "Happy I moved you from the main entrance."

"Not helping." Emma said in between barfs.

"Why can't you just have one drink to sip through the whole night?" Anna questioned as she threw the dirty mop away. "Is it really that hard?"

"That's not fun." Emma spewed.

"And this is?" Anna rolled her eyes at her best friend, but couldn't help smiling. "You are unbelievable."

"Turner and I have been talking." Emma said as she sat back and wiped away leftover from her face.

"I've noticed." Anna smiled and kneeled down beside her.

"He's just too-" Emma covered her mouth, Anna was ready to get vomited on again. Luckily she held it in for once. "Nice."

"Is that a bad thing?" Anna furrowed her brows. "Didn't we just talk about how most guys are idiots our age?"

"But he's just, too nice and it's pissing me off." Emma growled. "Oh Emma you look so pretty tonight, yeah fuck off."

"I think you like that lanky bugger." Anna bit her lip and pushed a strand away from Emma's face.

"Shut up-" Emma covered face with her hands before exhaling. "I need a man."

"You're picky." Anna said as she stood up.

"I'm? Excuse me, I'm picky?" Emma said offended. "Yeah okay, if the bloody boot fits."

Before Anna could answer someone burst threw the door. It was Turner and two other boys laughing. Once they saw who it was they stopped.

"Emma, You alright?" Turner said as he came closer.

"Yeah, next rounds on me." Emma said happily as she tried to stand up. She fell miserably and luckily Turner caught her before her head slammed the concrete.

"Do you mind walking her home, Turner?" Anna said as she looked at her weak best friend.

"Yeah, no problem." Turner nodded and picked Emma up a bit. "Is that alright Emma?"

"But I don't want to go!" Emma whines as she tried to hold onto the door.

"Emma, you are being dramatic." Anna rolled her eyes and pulled Emma's arms away from the door.

"Fine!" Emma let her arms drastically fall down and gave in.

"Take care of her Turner!" Anna yelled as they left the bathroom. Turner turned around and gave her a weak smile.