Thirteen

Most people had left the Garrisons now. It was closing time and Grace was getting ready to go home.

Grace shooed everyone in sight before grabbing her coat and started to wipe the last tables with Anna.

"I think someone is waiting for you." Grace said as she nodded towards Isaiah sitting alone in one of the booths.

"I'll finish up the tables, you can go Grace." Anna sighed.

"See you tomorrow Anna!" Grace smiled at her and then looked at Isaiah. "Bye Isaiah."

"Bye Grace." Isaiah said smiling.

"Why haven't you left yet?" Anna walked over to his table and started to wipe.

"Is it too late to ask for another round?" Isaiah smirked and leaned back. Anna rolled her eyes at him.

"Where's your mates?" Anna said as she sat down and put away the cloth.

"Home or at Emma's house." He grinned.

"Turner and Emma, how romantic." Anna laughed as she pulled a strand of hair away from her face. "I hope she didn't vomit on his shoes."

"He would be pissed, that's his only good pair." Isaiah laughed as he leaned forward a bit. Anna laughed for a bit before turning silent.

"Get up." Isaiah said after a few seconds of silence.

"What?" Anna said as she got caught off guard. Isaiah has already stood up and held his hand out.

"Dance with me." He laughed.

"Dance with you, it's like two in the morning and I have to get to bed and-" Anna said trying to find a good excuse. Isaiah rolled his eyes as he grabbed her  hand and pulled her up.

He held her softly as they swayed to the silence. Anna was expecting it to be awkward or uncomfortable, but something was making this situation pleasant.

"Is this so bad?" Isaiah smiles as he spun her around. Anna being unaware they were having a whole dance routine almost fell flat on her face, but Isaiah's strong arms held her tightly.

"When you have two left feet it is-" Anna smiled.

They kept dancing for a while before Isaiah stopped, but he kept holding her.

Almost in que someone burst through the door. Anna immediately let go of Isaiah and took a few steps back.

She was relieved to see it was Arthur.

"There you are Darling!" He said happily as leaned into the doorframe. "I see you arnt done working?"

"Yeah, I was just finishing up." Anna smiled.

"Even though I saw Grace leaving-" Arthur raised an eyebrow grunting, he looked at Isaiah up and down.

"I was offering to follow her home." Isaiah treasures as he felt the intensity of Arthur's stare.

"I bet you were." Arthur said sarcastically, his hard stare soften as Anna and Isaiah came closer. He hooked and arm around Isaiah's neck and started to play fight with him.

"Have you been drinking?" Anna laughed as they got outside. Arthur started to mess up Isaiah's hair, which he wasn't so pleased with.

"That's a silly question, Anna." Arthur said as he let go of Isaiah. "I'll see you by the shops tomorrow Isaiah!"

"Yeah, Arthur." Isaiah said as he walked the other way. "Bye Anna."

Anna didn't answer to see his reaction. He turned around and looked at her with a confused look. She waved subtly and started to walk with Arthur.