Seven

Present day RECAP

It had only been a few months since the war ended. Most of the men that had gone out in war had come home by now. Most would be extreme, there were many who didnt come home and would never come home.

Everyone Anne knew had come home. She was so happy to see all her brothers in tact, except for Thomas. He had changed. He wasnt the same brother that had left, but Anne knew she had to give him time.

They had been home a month, still she fears they might leave again. And by the sounds of it at night, they feared it too.

They have started a gang now, called the Peaky Blinders of some sort. Anne didnt know if this was a thing before the war or after, because she hadnt been told up until this point. So many were now a part of it, she couldnt keep track.

Personal life

In a year and a half she had grown a lot, both mentally and physically. She had gotten curves now, which many of the boys tend to notice. Almost every boy had an eye on her, many even tried to pursuit her. Often only coming as far as a kiss.

She hadnt talked to Isaiah, but for her they were like strangers. He was the same, if not worse when he came home. Him and the others from the war were getting swarmed daily by lonely women. This made his ego boost, more than it should.

She was still at school, she was only sixteen, but she was in danger on getting expelled for causing too much miscief. She had gotten a taste for being reckless you could say. That goes for her bestfriend Emma too, they also got up to something togheter.

She lived at John and Esme's house with all of their children. She has her own room, but often sneaks out to go to the Pier or to meet boys with Emma.