Nine

The two laughing bestfriends walked down towards the Pier, about to meet their group of friends. They were going to meet by a wooden table before going down there. They had a key girl group they always hung out with. The group consisted the twins Laura and Lilly, The blondie Sophie and the tall Jamie.

"Anna, I was scared not seeing you tonight!" A black haired girl yelled from a far, that was Jamie. As soon as she yelled the a blonde girl turned around and jumped up. That was Sophie.

"I forced her out of her cave, ladies." Emma said proudly as she grabbed the drink Sophie was sipping, it was from a brown bag. Anna rolled her eyes and took a swing of it too.

"Where are Laur' and Lil'?" Anna questioned, giving the brown bag back to Sophie.

"Probably didn't get out, because of their evil step mom." Sophie shivered.

"Just because she makes them do extra chores around the house doesn't make her evil." Jamie rolled her eyes. "Some chores would do you good, Soph."

"I hate washing, cleaning-" Sophie said loudly. "The bacteria - YUCK"

The girls eventually left the table and walked down to the Pier, where there were crawling of older guys and swooning girls.

"Look at them," Anna nodded at the girls holding tightly onto the men. "On them like mosquitoes."

"This is not fun, it's a fuckfest." Jamie groaned.

"I don't think not fun and fuckfest belong together in a sentence." Emma smiled devilish. Jamie facepalmed, while Anna and Sophie laughed.

"Let's not stand here like dumb ducks, lets go!" Sophie said excited as she grabbed Jamie and Anna's hand, yanking them with her.

They walked down to the Pier. From all the laughter, they had caused a lot of attention. They always did that, even though many complained and said it wasn't ladylike.

Anna caught eyes with many of the boys, she saw a few of them nodding and pointing towards them. She caught eyes with Isaiah, she smiled and nodded.

"Nobody is dancing," Sophie commented as they got to their main corner by the Pier.

"Everyone are too busy sucking each others face off." Anna laughed, scanning the area.

"Lets go to a bar, people are probably dancing there-" Sophie pouted and grabbed Anna's arm.

"No, my brothers are there." Anna sighted, but wishing she could leave the lame party.

"Come on, girls-" a voice emerged suddenly. "Leaving already?"

The girls turned to see two familiar faces, it was Turner and Isaiah.

"This party is lame, Isaiah." Anna teases, smiling at her childhood friend. Maybe it was the alcohol that made her less shy, but she wasn't afraid to make conversation with him like before.

"Nobody's dancing!" Sophie yelped and crossed her arms.

"I didn't know we were in charge of the dance committee-" Isaiah said sarcastically.

"Anyways, the other lasses are having a great time." Turner smiles and nods at the desperate girls.

"Everyone here is a snogging, nobody is dancing and-" Anna ranted.

"Don't have to be jealous, Anna Louise." Isaiah teased and shoved her.

"I'm not!"

"We are leaving if not one of these things will happen by the next minute." Emma pushes her way into the conversation. "One, a hot boy by my arm-"

Anna looked over at Turner and he rolled his eyes.

"Or, two, some more booze." Emma reared her hands on her hips. "Your pick."

Turner nods his head and heads for the nearby barrels. All of the girls looking in confusion. From the back of the barrels he pulls not one, not two, but three bottles of hard liquor.

"Oh what's holy-" Jamie said as she saw the amounts.

$$$

The liqour had hit us. Hard.

Sophie was now necking on with some random bloke, Anna Louise was dancing on tables, Jamie was trying to fish and Emma was having a break somewhere. 

Suddenly there was yelling. 

"Everybody get out!" A voice yelled. "Coppers!"

Anna's heartbeat immediatly racing as she jumped off the table, she looked around for Emma. In the corner of her eye she saw two coppers tackle somebody on the ground. 

Anna felt somebody drag her hand. She tried to pull away, but once she realised it was Isaiah she stopped. 

"I have to find Emma!" Anna yelled as she tried to yank away. Isaiah let go, but pointed at two shadows running off.

"Shes with Turner, we have to go." Isaiah yelled.

Anna wanted to follow Emma to make sure she was safe, but a second later a copper had set his eyes on her. 

"Fuck."

$$$

Isaiah and Anna slowed down. They felt they had reached somewhere safe and started to engage in small talk.

"It's nice finally talking to you again, Anna." Isaiah said after a while.

"You've been here for a month, you could've talked to me before." Anna rolled her eyes.

"Well, You didnt give the warmest welcome to your childhood bestfriend." Isaiah said, pulling on his neck. "It didn't seem like you wanted to talk to me."

"Childhood bestfriend? You were barely around."

"I had to keep my distance you know," Isaiah smirked and leaned into the brick wall. "let you down slowly."

"What do you mean by that?" She furrowed her brows and made quotation marks "Let me down slowly."

"You were madly inlove with me," Isaiah shrugged and chuckled. "I had to let you down the easy way."

"Thats funny, you're funny." She said, denying the fact he actually meant it. She grabbed a barrel and lined it up with the bedroom window.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting up to my bedroom."

"Can't we just use the front door, John seems to be home."

"I'm also suppose to be home, Isaiah." Anna grunted as she grabbed her bedroom window, trying to pull her way up.

"I didn't know you were such a rebel, Anna." Isaiah teased. 

"You've been gone for a long time."