Post-its

Jimin

How are you doing? I haven't seen you in years. I've been thinking about you constantly. I can't even picture your face anymore, it's jsut a blur with distinct features that I remembered the most. Have you moved on? Found another lover? Cause I haven't.

Jungkook

Oh Jiminie...you'll always be in my heart. You have a special place that no one can take no matter how hard they try. And, don't you dare forget me or my beautiful, handsome face. I'll never forgive you for that. Just a month more and you can finally see your most missed boyfriend of the universe. And no, I have not forgotten you. Why would I when you're so sweet, loving and caring? The cutest person on Earth.

Jimin

Just a month...yes. Just thirty days and I can see you. But it's still so long, even worse when it draws closer. And of course, I'll never forget your face even if I tried. Still so narcissistic and self absorbed as always. Sometimes you're even worse than Jin Hyung over here. At least Namjoon Hyung can sort of control him...wait you didn't call me hyung! Im older than you by two years. Manners, Kookie.

Jungkook

Sorry, HYUNG. Sometimes I think I'm older than you, when you act cute and when you're shorter than me. Your high pitched laughter and voice. Your shining and pretty eye smile. And most of all, in bed when you call me 'daddy.' Don't you think you should be the baby? I have other proof to show you if you're interested. Having to deal with both eomma Jin and god of destruction smartie Namjoon is such a shame. Don't kill me when I get home!

Jimin

Jungkook, don't you dare bring that up! It just slipped out randomly. And how dare you insult my height? I'm just the right height for anything! And you shouldn't talk behind Jin and Namjoon Hyung's backs like that. Is this the boyfriend I so carefully raised? The supposedly cute, handsome and good at everything little boy? When you get your a** back here, I'll make sure to give you a full spanking!

Jungkook

HYUNG!!! I'm not going to come back then. Might as well get a girlfriend and somehow prove I'm straight. You can't do anything to me when I'm in France and you're in Korea. Okay, this is all I'm writing to you.

Jimin

Fine. Get a girlfriend. Leave your ex-boyfriend back here and move on. Leave him in tears and a broken heart, desperately trying to piece back his broken heart. I'm not talking to you! Untill you make it up to me.

Jungkook

...

Jimin

...

Jungkook

Hyungie!!! I'm so sorry, don't be sad! I'll come back as soon as possible. Please? I'm begging you, I'm on my knees! I love you so much! I was just joking! Please? Hyung? Okay. I'm gay only for you. You're my precious gem in the world! I cannot live with out you.

Jimin

...compliments and begging just won't do it. Tell hyung more.

Jungkook

WHAT? What else is there?

Jimin

Your dirty mind probably knows.

Jungkook

...seriously hyung?

Jimin

I think you know what I'm implying.

Jungkook

Fine. But I'm only doing this because I don't want you sad or heartbroken and when I get home you just 'magically' died.

Please? Daddy? Baby's pleading you. He needs you in his life, in him. Baby knows where he's wrong. Baby's yours forever and yours to do whatever with anything with.

Dang it. I think I'm actually getting hard from all this writing.

Jimin

It was short, but I'll take it. When you get home, I'll properly punish you and 'take care' of your problems. I just noticed how dirty and weird these notes are getting.

Jungkook

Only for daddy.

Jimin

That's my boy.

————————

A/N

They were writing on gray post its, just if you wanted to know. Wrote this in one sitting and never bothered to proof read so there might be mistakes.

Hope you liked it!

As always please:

Vote

Comment

Share

I don't want to seem like someone who's greedy so it's optional! Still thank you reading this!