Attraction at First Sight

Jimin was running. Running for what? Running because he was extremely late to his dance class because he overslept. Hey, you couldn't really blame him because after all, it was a Saturday morning when everyone likes to sleep in till 11. Eyes wide and cheeks flushed, bag banging into his hip as he raced across the campus, he looked like a wild calico cat with its fur ruffled. 

Dodging people and muttering a short 'sorry, excuse me' and drawing curious looks from onlookers, his luck finally ran out when he actually did bang into a wall. Er, well, at least Jimin thought it was a wall. Instead, the firm chest he had banged his head on just somehow turned out to be connected to a head and four limbs, much to Jimin's surprise. Totally. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Jimin exclaimed, bowing multiple times before getting a clear look at the unlucky individual. 

His heart felt as if it were beating into overdrive and the verge of falling off the cliff, a blush immediately rushing to his cheeks as he took in the artistically styled hair, bright eyes, fair skin, and pink lips. They were perhaps the sexiest and innocent-iest lips he had ever seen and would not admit in a million years he wanted to kiss the stranger right then, in public. His previous thoughts of attending dance class of which he missed more than thirty minutes of, flew out the window. 

He was eye candy, alright. 

"Oh no, its fine. Really. Your head feels like a marshmallow if I might say." Jungkook shook his head, trying to calm down the frenzied person that he had bumped into.

Jungkook was leisurely walking to art class and suddenly got a ding on his phone and just as he looked down, Jimin's head smashed into his chest, stunning him a bit. Although what stunned him more was the height. 

He was perhaps the shortest male Jungkook ever saw in his life, maybe even comparable to Min Yoongi and was no doubt, cute. Adorable fringe, tofu like cheeks, sparkling eyes, he could go on all day. 

And god. When he smiled. It was like his universe lit up, bright sunshine rays attacking his heart and fluctuating emotions he couldn't describe welling up in him like waves. It was terrible, but he loved ever single second it lasted. 

"My name's Jeon Jungkook. And I have to say your eyes are prettier than the stars hanging in the sky."

A/N 

I love this one shot so much, and I am like seriously sorry (but not) for mentioning our Mochi's height in this (for the greater good, obviously). ;) This oneshot made me so happy to write, it was so soft. 

Anyways 

Vote

Share 

Comment

❤️

Please don't blame me for not updating!