JM&JK's Thoughts of Each Other: First Times

First meeting/impression:

JM

Omigod! He looks someone like I could cuddle with and drink hot chocolate with! Even his name is cute and warm! Kookie! In U.S.A they write Kookie as cookie but with the same proununciation and it means a warm snack! Sooooo cuuuuute!

JK

Wow. His eyes are shining so hard. Not saying his eye smile is bad though. In fact, it's attractive and addicting. Is something wrong with me? Should I ask eomma Jin and Appa Namjoon? Jin might make a joke out of it though and Namjoon would use really scientific and hard to understand long English words s that make my brain hurt.

Hearing each other's voices for the first time:

JM

His voice is...well you know Jimin. You get it and no one else needs to. Wait! He just smiled! Cuts like a bunny! Omigosh. Kill me now. He's biting his lip and now he's licking his lip.

JK

High pitched much? Higher than much. I wouldn't be surprised if he could sing like 6 notes higher than average and feminine ish. It's sweet but breathy at the same time. Did his eyes just dart to my lips? Damn that's hot.

Calling JM hyung for the first time:

JM

He's submissive in this relationship. I know it. He's blushing right now! And averting his eyes to his shoes. Why is he so cute? He's going to be the death of me. Okay, I emphasized cute too much.

JK

Calling him hyung felt weird. He's shorter than me for God's sake! And he's like two years older. Not that it makes much difference. But why do I feel calling him hyung is hot? He's hot and sexy now I think of it.

First touch:

JM&Jk

It's like electrifying sparks but it's sweet at the same time. I want to continue touching him but it was just a brush of fingers when walking. It'll seem weird.

JM

Just grab his hand already! And then when you can comfortably hug him and flirt, then you ask him out. That's what Manager Shihyuk said! He said he had tons of experience with women. Ok, I'll do it now! Then that cutie's mine. Forever. Well hopefully. Is he trying to kill me with his big darting doe eyes and constant lip biting? That's enough Kook. Hyung can't take it.

JK

Holy shit! Did he just—just grab my hand? I didn't even say yes—he didn't even ask! Jin Hyung said you are supposed to ask for something you want, not just get it? Is this normal? Omigod. It feels so warm. And now my heart's feeling warm but filled anticipation and maybe some fear. Jin Hyung also said the first step to a relationship is holding hands. Does that make sense? Does that mean me and Jiminie Hyung are in a relationship? I dearly hope so.

First Date:

JM&JK

I hope he thinks I look good. I hope this is the perfect date and that everything goes smoothly. Calm down, you are too nervous. You can do this! Just do it! By Nike! Wohoo. Holy shit! He looks hot! Kay wait, let me take in all his glory, second by second. Is it proper? Is this proper? I'd anythign proper? Is it perfect? Do I have something on my face? This silence is just too awkward. Let me do something!

JM

I opened my mouth and spoke at the same time he spoke. I'm slightly embarressed but all that is wiped away from Jungkook's cute demeanor. Blush, doe eyes, fidgety fingers and the soft mutters. My heart is filled with warmth. I'm sure he's the one for me. And not to be shared with anyone else. He's too precious. Oh no. Flirty waitress coming up.

JK

I flushed and looked everywhere else besides him and fidgeted in my seat, trying to calm myself down. The awkward silence ensued untill the waitress came up. She was one of those waitresses, you know the red lipstick, large bosom and curvy body. Showing too much. My innocent eyes. Slightly disgusting and trying to flirt with me? No way. Wait, what's the arms around my waist for? And why is my chair replaced with someone's legs? Jimin? Jin hyuuuuuuung! Jimin's going to fast! Didn't you say anyone touching you without consent is sexual assault or molesting? Is that right? But then why does it feel right?

First Kiss:

JM

I'm going to initiate the kiss. The dominant one's supposed to anyways. He looks innocent like this. So pure. No hesitation Jimin. Omigod. His lips are so soft. Sweet like candy. A slight hint of the ice cream we just ate. The inside of his mouth is even sweeter. So hot and wet.

JK

Is he going to kiss me? Why is it I can only think about his lips? They looks so pink and inviting. Is it wrong that there's a fire burning inside me? What am I supposed to do? Wait for him to? I'm too scared. His lips are just heavenly. Soft and pillowy. They taste like him, sunshine and the opposite. Complementary flavors. Like his two different personalities, Sunny and gushy or Sexy and hella hot. His tongue is so wet. It feels nice.

First Time:

JM&JK

He's sexy and hot. I'm just hard at looking at him. And his abs are absolutely rock hard, defined and perfection. I wonder how it'll feel. But I know the other will be sweet.

JM

Well since I'm top, I'm top in bed too. My hickeys on his neck glisten and shine, a sweet sense of satisfaction seeing my boyfriend all marked up by me and a moaning mess under me. God. His heat and softness is my downfall. I'd like to do it more. He's so tight that I could just go over the edge from it. But I have to be gentle because he's fragile and it's his first time. Mine too, but I have some sort of way through this. I have watched porn for your information, but now I think I don't need it. I'll just jerk off to Jungkook who's so damn good.

JK

It was painful at first but it became sweet and hot. A fire starting burning intense;y in my stomach at his thrusts. He's so long and big and his mouth on my skin marking me turns me on. He whispered sweet nothings and praises, trailing kisses down my neck. It felt so good. I have never felt like this in a long time. Not since my last jerk off to porn when I was a teenager in puberty. This is defineltu better than that. He's the one for me. My everything. He fills me up so nicely. I just can't take it anymore. Soon, the sweet, hot and brain shattering orgasm had me screaming and clutching Jimin who released inside me, the fluid hot and sticky but nice.

First Fight:
JM&JK
WHY IS THE OTHER SO FRICKIN CUTE AND HOT?
JM
But his cheeks look so cute puffed up and red...HE DIDNT CALL ME HYUNG. HE DESERVES IT. Okay, maybe not. Look at his tears and wet eyes, no one can resist them. Fine. I'm forgiving you because you are my sweet baby and so cute!
JK
Oh no! Hyung is angry! What am I supposed to do? Please don't angry, I'll do anything. Please? I don't want you to! But how is he so hot when he looks so dominating? A vein pulsing on the side of his neck, hard and dark eyes, slightly sweaty and tense muscles that look ten times better like this. Wait, is this even a fight anymore? Was it one at all? It lasted for like five seconds before he forgave me. How? Eh? Why is he kissing me now?

First proposal:

JM

It's perfect. His face is priceless and words can't be heard coming out of his mouth. Cute.

JK

I don't have the words to say how touched and happy I am at my boyfriend—no fiance's proposal. I obviously said yes. Who wouldn't?

——————-

A/N

I also wrote this in one sitting. It's about 1,150 words. I hope you guys liked this format. I came up with it. Didn't proofread so may be minor mistakes. Please point out them for me! It would be greatly appreciated!

Vote

Comment

Share

Again, not forcing. Entirely optional if you want to.