Symbols of Confessions

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the post it note in his locker. It contained only one word. 

You

Looking around the school, the hallway, he saw no one that looked suspicious. Fingering the post it, he just shrugged and left it in there. 

The next day, it was 

Have 

Again Jungkook looked around seeing no one, he just put the post it next to he other, keeping it in the locker. 

Then it was No. And Idea. After, What. Next, You. Then after those, Do. And finally, To me. 

This time, Jugkook widened his eyes in realization. 

You have no idea what you do to me. 

Feverently looking around the hall, this time he found someone clothed in all black with his signature black heeled leathered combat boots. And it just wasn't someone. It was him. The school's dominant bad boy. He hanged around five other boys who were all clustered around him and talking to themselves. One seemed as if he was the oldest, fussing over the group's clothes. And then one was off to the side, leaning his head on the smart looking one's who was rumored to have an I.Q of 148. He looked as if he were trying not to fall asleep. And then there was this really hyper and sunshiny member who was flapping his arms all around the place. Then there was this more introverted person, who seemed as if he were talking to himself about the great philosophies of life. 

Suddenly, Jungkook's eyes shot to Jimin's finger, which quietly but sharply beckoned to him. Turning on his heel, he walked down the hall, not even saying bye to his friends and pulled into an empty classroom. 

Jungkook pushed himself off his locker and followed, scratching his head. Entering the classroom, he was pushed against the wall, a hand caging him in. 

"You have no idea what you do to me." Jimin breathed, lightly nipping Jungkook's ear before pulling away and sitting on one of the tables. 

"What do you want me for?" Jungkook confusedly stared at the dangerous boy.

"Well since you took all of my post its and kept them, you accepted me. Simply, you are mine now. My boyfriend." Jimin spun in the chair, seeming as if he didn't care about the situation right then. 

"But I only received them one by one! It would be almost impossible to know exactly what you're trying to say if I didn't have one piece. There are a million outcomes. It's logic." Jimin sighed, running a hand through his dyed blonde hair.

"You're sure sounding like Namjoon right now, I can't imagine how Yoongi puts up with him, he's even the one initiating all the skinship and affection. Ah well. Back to our topic. Does it matter? A bad boy like me always gets what he wants. Even dirtying his hands because well. Bad boy's hands are stained already. If you don't agree, your life will become a living hell in school. Trust me, you don't want that." Jimin quirked an eyebrow and smirked, putting his legs on the table.

"Of course I don't want that! Just tell me what's in it for me. And what it'll be like." Jungkook reasoned with himself that as long as it was reasonable, he'll do it. And maybe, just maybe he had a tiny crush on the other. 

"Simple. You get to sit, hang, talk, whatever with us, a member of our group. You do know being my boyfriend will get you a lot of fame, praise, but also jealousy form both genders alike. I'll do my best to stop that, but I can't protect you at all times. And this is supposed to be a two ways relationship. Both have to like each other. The skinship must be allowed. You must allow it. Oh I don't know, kissing, holding hands, hugs and all that. Sums it up." Jimin casually nodded to himself and looked at Jungkook for his reaction.

"But why do you want me?" Jungkook pressed, still confused.

"Why wouldn't it be you? It was since first grade. People thought I was kidding, too young and all that but it turned into full on obsession by fifth grade. And now, still going strong. Don't tell me this is anything other than love, cause it's not. There's no way I'd love that person, you without any special, attractive trait that draws me in. But you'll have to figure that out by yourself." Jimin counted with his fingers, smirking at Jungkook.

"And I thought it was bullying in fifth grade. Okay. Let's say I fall in love with someone else."

"Then you'll be devastatedly ripped away from him or her. And well, I wouldn't do anything to you since you're so precious but I'll rip that person to shreds. Trust me, you don't want that kind of me. Bloodthirsty, possessive, obsessed and wild." Jimin's eyes glinted dangerously as he flexed his fingers.

"Seriously? Fine. I'll do this. We'll see how this works out and if it doesn't. It doesn't." Jungkook resigned, Jimin rapidly standing up and lightly kissing the corner of his lip and smirking, muttering 'good boy.' 

Exiting, they were met by the five. Jin was scolding Yoongi for some foul language, Namjoon desperately trying to reason with him, trying to get Jin to lessen the punishment for his boyfriend. Hoseok who was originally pressed up to the door just like Taehyung fell down and was stepped over by the other two. 

They all quickly straightened themselves, Jin fixing his hair, Yoongi doing nothing, Namjoon his glasses, Hoseok and Tsehyung their clothes. 

"So he's our new member?" Hoseok judged. 

"He's way too skinny." Jin poked at his arms and stomach.

"I hope he's an intellectual." Namjoon just looked at him from a distance, Yoongi doing the same and muttering some incoherent phrases that only Namjoon and Taehyung seemed to understand. 

"Oooh. An alien. Just like me!" Taehyung did a Bud Ligthyear pose before running around.

"All of you. Just stop! He's normal just like anyone of us except maybe a bit more innocent and pure." Jimin demanded, an arm around Jungkook's waist.

"Ah? I thought he was dirty like us!" Taehyung scrathed his head.

"Oh shut your idiot mouth." Namjoon snapped, suddenly breaking something in his hands. 

"Aish Taehyung. Your mouth..." Jin facepalmed before hitting him lightly.

"Yeah Taehyung. It's rude." Hoseok chirped in. 

Jungkook slightly smiled at how Jimin's friends were. The complete opposite of what they seemed and how he expected them to be. 

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

Months later you would see Jungkook and Jimin showing too much PDA  and affection in public. The group had also evolved, Jin had become a star chef. In their home at least. Yoongi had well. Uh. Became clinger to Namjoon...? Namjoon made a breakthrough in science, finding a cure for cancer and spoiling his boyfriend rich. Jimin was known for his amazing vocals and perfect body and he could dance really well. (Also performed better in bed) Tarhyugn made weird but useful inventions and became known as a mad scientist. Jungkook discovering he was good at almost everything was a star player on the football team—Yoongi already was the star player on the basketball team with a very energetic cheerleader who also happened to be Namjoon. 

And years later, 

You would see a double marriage, wherein Jimin and Jungkook were married and Yoongi and Namjoon. Hoseok and Taehyung were the best mans and Jin was the 'flower boy.' (If that makes sense?)

———————-

A/N 

Also wrote this in a sitting. It was about 1250 words! Seemed as if was going to be a longer story but this is a book of Oneshots! May have typos and errors, didn't proofread. I hope you enjoyed it though!

Vote

Comment

Share

As usual, optional