Height Problems

Jimin groaned, unable to reach the box of cereal he so desperately needed for his breakfast.

"Damn it!" Jimin cursed before trying again, on the tip of his toes. Years of contemporary dance had trained him to be able to stretch his body in every direction but why wasn't it working? 

Suddenly, the box of cereal was taken down from the cupboard and placed before him on the counter. 

"Height problems?" Jungkook smirked down at Jimin who pushed him off. 

"None of your business, but thank you." Jimin slightly irritated took the cereal and poured it in a bowl but not forgetting to say thank you. 

"Honestly, it's endearing to watch you struggle." Jungkook confessed, a slight smile adorning his face. 

"How so? Because you get to tease me for it? Because it looks silly and funny? Am I a laughingstock? Is it entertainment?" Jimin ranted, starting to take offense.

Trying to leave, he was stopped by Jungkook's hold on his wrist.

"What?" Jimin irritatedly asked, trying to shake off the hand and looks at Jungkook.

"Hyung...I'm sorry. I was just joking." Tears that Jimin has noticed were now beading at the corners of Jungkook's eyes as  few slid down. 

Jimin softened instantly and immediately caressed Jungkook's cheek before hugging him. 

"No, hyung is sorry for hurting you. It's okay, I was just mildly irritated and was going to take a breather and then come back to you to apologize for my attitude." 

Jungkook slightly hiccuped and showed the bunny smile Jimin had a weakness for. The first time he saw that smile was when they were trainees and out to watch a movie, more specifically Iron Man. He was astounded by it and took a few minutes to come back to reality. The next times were almost always the same except managing to pull himself out of the trance earlier. 

Then Jungkook started to notice how he reacted around it and so, that smile always appeared when he wanted something. And whipped aJimin would always agree and this situation was no exception and will never be. 

"Just forgive me?" Jungkook smiled brighter and Jimin almost collapsed from the astounding smile but quickly composed himself. 

"Or course, kookie. Just know that whatever you do, hyung will never be angry at you." Jimin sighed at his whipped ass. 

Sometimes having someone whipped for you, especially a cute and hella sexy hyung it the best thing in the world. Okay, it's always the best thing in the world.

"But I still think that your height is endearing." 

"SHUT UP!"

—————————-

A/N 

I actually proofread this one, about 400 words. Tell me if you like it! 

I like it by BTS. Does this make sense? I'm not sure...

Speaking of which, what are your favorites by BTS? 

Just comment!

As always, 

Vote

Comment

Share

*optional