Cannibalism

"Cookies!" Jimin quickly stood up and threw his arms around Jin who had brought cookies.

"Yes, Jiminie, they are cookies." Jin patiently explained, feeding Jimin one.

"Yah! That's cannibalism!" Jungkook shouted from the couch, looking up from his game.

"I'm the hyung! Don't disrespect me! I get to eat whatever I want! Whatever!" Jimin shouted back, emphasis goes on whatever.
"Jin Hyung...Jiminie's bullying me!" Jungkook then turned to Jin who just shrugged and quickly ran away, leaving the children to deal with the problem.
"Oh! These cookies are good!" Jimin's eyes widened drastically when he bit into one.
"Hyung! You didn't even taste me, how do you know?" Jungkook complained, getting up and lightly hitting Jimin on the back a few times.
"Oh shut up will you? These are cookies. Not you. Plus I don't even think you taste good." Jimin snorted and wen t back to savoring his cookie.
"Oh hyung. We can change that right now." With that, Jungkook pressed Jimin against her wall.
Jimin surprisedly dropped his cookie, which broke into pieces upon contact to the hard wooden floor. Staring into his eyes, Jimin found eagerness, lust and love. Succumbing, he let Jungkook take care of him and fluttered his eyes closed. Jungkook thinking Jimin looked exceptionally pure, all bared out and trusting, his face not holding back any sort of emotion. He wondered what he'd look like actually bare and all hot and steamy underneath him in bed. He captured his lips softly at first and with renewed vigor and lust.
Needing more, Jungkook pressed closer, putting Jimin in between his legs and the wall. Exploring his mouth, hot and wet, he groaned. Making use of his hands, he slipped them underneath the flimsy shirt and pressed them to Jimin's soft but firm with abs stomach. The move elicited a moan from the elder and tangled his fingers in Jungkook's hair, lightly tugging.
"Holy shit." Jin was tentatively going back to the kitchen to get something he forgot and witnessing such a scene could only swear.
Both turned their heads to look at Jin with flushed cheeks and a disheveled appearance. Shaking his head, he sat them down on the couch and started a supposedly short lecture but ending two hours later than planned on the topic of 'safety 'and sex and even 'how to kiss.'
Apparently the words only went in one ear and out the other, both extremely bored. Jin was cut short by a phone call telling him to get his ass back at the office because some fellow co-worker called 'Suga' had gotten into a fight with the department head, Kim Namjoon who went by 'Real Me' whose former name was 'Rap Monster' for reasons unknown. Both felt Jin's workplace was definitely a place where adults went bonkers and gave themselves absurd names.
But things aside. Going back to their room, they once again kissed with passion and lust. Lewd and moans came out of the room and the caretaker, across the hall frowned in disgust.
When Jin got back, he got notified by the indecent behavior.
"Omigod! Is my Jiminie going to get pregnant? Holy cow, I'm going to be a grandfather at the age of twenty five! Wohoo!"
-------------------
A/N
So did you guys like it? The chapter title was a bit too long though, the story itself was short. This is one of my favorites that I wrote, playful but passionate. I wrote this listening to Don't Leave Me but I'm not sure how the two relate? Ah well, I hope you liked it! Just going to say I don't like proofreading and I usually don't make mistakes, but please forgive for mistakes if there are. I almost always never proofread before publishing. I know that's bad, but I do it.
Don't forget to...
Vote
Comment
Share
Optional & if you want