Little Girl Lost

Morana stumbled into the bushes outside Roarhaven. Without the Professor about, the cognition shield hiding the place had been destroyed. Some attempts had been made to put it back up, but the shield wasn't as strong as it usually was. Morana, a Superhuman, could see past it, clear as day.

She had rehearsed her lines over and over. Even if no one there could read her mind, she was certain that her charms would reach through.

There was a weird boy cutting a plant near her. He had green skin. Now that she thought about it, she would have to get used to weird people.

"Excuse me, dear..." Morana tapped his shoulder impatiently. "... Might I seek an audience with Luella Yvette?"

The green boy stood up and faced her. "Um... who might you be? She's rather upset right now. I wouldn't want to bother her..."

"It's rather rude to not introduce yourself to a lady!" Morana chuckled, "My name is Morana Ailbhe. Surely you recognise me?"

The boy gasped. "A-Ailbhe-?! What are you doing here?! Don't you dare try anything-!"

"Ooh, you sound like Ackley~" Morana jokingly punched his arm. "The Professor told me aaaaall about you and your friends. I'm here to help. How else do you think I found this place?"

"The Professor..." Ackley looked down, "... The last time we saw him, your mother had... done something to him. This could very well be a trap."

"My parents would be here if it was a trap. They're... not very smart." Morana shook her head. "They prefer to go in all guns blazing."

"I do hate guns..." Muttered Ackley, slowly walking towards the academy. "... Very well. I'll call the others. But I warn you, Ms. Yvette has been in a bad state... we'll have to have this meeting in the medical ward."

"That's fine by me." She followed Ackley, entering the doors of the academy. "We'll need all of us if we are to defeat my parents. I saw how quickly everyone was overwhelmed... and with their mental blocks, it'll be hard."

Ackley had called a number on his phone, summoning his friends to the medical ward where Luella was. Whilst he was doing that, Morana decided to get to know this 'darling Luella' a bit more.

Luella was on a hospital bed, not moving. Her mouth opened to speak, yet no sound came out. She stared at Morana. Morana started back.

"San - are you a new student - Lo?" A Doctor came up behind her. Morana turned, seeing someone that looked more insect than human.

"Are you the doctor here?" Morana asked (what she thought was a) her. Things were getting weirder by the minute.

The doctor nodded. "San - my name is Sanlo. I'm the... only doctor in the medical ward - Lo." The medical ward was mostly empty, sans a few students that were obviously faking.

"Cool, uh... may I ask..." Morana looked at Sanlo once again, "... What's with the... San - Lo?"

Sanlo giggled. "San - it is a custom where I am from. It would be most rude not to use them - Lo!"

Morana nodded slowly. "R-Right... and what's wrong with Luella Yvette? The Professor told me some things, but-"

"San - you've heard from Clarence - Lo?!" Sanlo cried, almost forgetting her speech trait.

"Y-Yes... he's alive. He sent me here to try and help out." Morana explained, "I'll bring him back home. I promise."

Luella murmured something behind her. Morana turned to see a tear in her eye.

"San - Luella finds it hard to use her robotic limbs without Clarence around to help her," Sanlo gestured to Luella's robotic parts, "They infect her mind and make it painful for her to do... anything - Lo."