A Confession At Last

Morana directed the gang to her parent's place. It took a while to get there, considering Luella was too afraid of crushing the steering wheel.

Schnee looked at the group with anger in his eyes. "Remember... we're not leaving until we get the professor back. That's our first priority."

"What about my parents?" Morana asked everyone, "Are we just going to leave them be...?"

"We can't just let them get away with this!" Red cried, "Ms. Yvette... we have to do something-! Isn't there anything the police can do?"

Luella frowned at the girl. "I... it's too dangerous to get the SCU involved... they'll want to investigate Clarence, too, and we can't risk them uncovering the academy."

"B-Besides, can't we go with the less violent option?" Ackley muttered, "I... I don't want to hurt anyone..."

"But they hurt our professor!" Carlen said angrily, "They need to pay for what they've done..."

Dai hugged Carlen tight, a frown on his face. "We should focus on staying safe... remember, I can only rewind time once through this. Even then, I'll be too exhausted to do much else."

Carlen looked back at him and smiled. "I-I know... sorry, Dai. I just want to get our professor back."

Felice hopped off the bus and glared at the building in front of her. "Those of us that can fight... we'll confront them. The rest of us will have to find the professor."

"I'll use my powers against my parents," Morana nodded, "Don't worry about me... I'll be able to handle it!"

Luella lined everyone up depending on their groups. It reminded Red of a primary school teacher. "Okay... Red, Schnee, me, Morana, Ackley, Carlen... we'll fight against Morana's parents."

Ackley shook his head. "I don't want anything to do with this needless violence... may I request to be in the team that saves the professor?"

"Okay... then you'll be with Dai and Felice," Luella smiled at him, "I trust that you'll be able to get him back..."

Felice grabbed Ackley and Dai, eager to find Clarence. She dragged the two inside and did her best impression of a Bond girl.

"Where do you think he'll be?" Dai asked Felice, copying her movements.

Ackley looked at Felice and Dai posing like dummies and sighed. They both held out their hands like they were holding guns. He was beginning to question his sanity.

He finally interjected when the two started to crawl along the floor. "Um, Felice? Can't you just... illusion up a gun or something?"

"Uh," Felice paused, her eyes going wide. "... I don't trust Dai with a fake gun. Or being near one, for that matter."

"We need to focus," sighed Ackley, "The sooner we can find the professor, the sooner we can get out of here."

Dai pointed to the door to his left. "They say in mazes that... if you follow the same direction, you'll eventually find your destination!"

"It's... the best we've got," murmured Felice, "I'll lead the way. Ackley, take care of Dai."

"Why do I have to take care of him?" Ackley whined, "He can take care of himself! He's not a baby!"

In response, Dai shook his head. "Carlen calls me a baby... why do you think I'm always around him?"

"Uh, because you're dating?" Felice rolled her eyes, "Let's get this over with. If you sense anything suspicious, tell us."

Over the next few minutes, Dai, Felice and Ackley all searched the nearby rooms. Dai usually kept behind, waiting to see if the rooms were clear before exploring.