Chapter One - Jeremiah

A/N: new boyxboy story, it will have some spicy moments but not for a while. This story will also involve abuse and self harm, just a warning for those of you not into that.      

        "I really think you need to go out more," Miah rolled his eyes while twirling his spoon around in the cereal bowl in front of him.

          "Thank you for the advice Mom, but I'm perfectly happy the way my life is now."

          "You enjoy simply slouching around the house all week long, with no friends?" She asked while raising a perfectly manicured eyebrow before giving a hard laugh. "No wonder I don't ever want to bring my friends around here, to see my deadbeat son."

          Waiting until the devil herself left the room, Miah stood up while rinsing his bowl out in the sink. Pushing his slim black glasses back up his nose, he quickly grabbed his book bag while exiting the small crappy house.  After walking for a good ten minutes the sky decided to open up making Miah sigh while saying, "Just great."

          Ten more minutes of walking in the pouring down rain and the local high school finally came into view. Holding his worn out jacket closer to his now shivering body, Miah rolled his hazel eyes while seeing the popular kids arrive in the parking lot.

          High school has never been easy for a nerd like Miah, but it was better than hanging out with egotistical jock heads like the ten people piling out of the black hummer in front of him. His eyes narrowed when he saw the driver door open and Grady Noel came strutting out, instantly attracting all the blondes in the area. "Tool," Miah whispered while slowly making his way into the gloomy looking building in front of him.

          Walking up to his filthy locker, he quickly took the now soaked jacket off before grabbing the books he needed for his morning classes. Glancing over his shoulder he couldn't help but stare at all the happy smiling faces in the crowded hallway. Friends never seemed to be too important to have, especially if you were already awkward at talking to people in general.

          The loud obnoxious ring of the bell snapped him out of his trance, making him quickly shut his locker and truck down the long hallway. After arriving in his first class, he automatically took a seat in the very back while trying to dry out his shirt. He didn't even bother to look up when he heard the annoying sound of football players come rushing in, unfortunately he was getting used to the sound.

          "Mr. Noel, Mr. Gonzales please take your seat," Miah heard the teacher say while giving a tired sigh.

          "Mr. Stoop, is it time we learn about all those naked Egyptian women?" Disgusted, Miah looked up to see Joel Gonzales high fiving Grady while making a whistling sound.

          "Mr. Gonzales instead of thinking about those naked women, you should instead think more about raising your grades up." The entire class oooed while Mr. Stoop simply just sighed. It must be horrible be teaching high school seniors history, or trying to teach them.

          Luckily the class didn't last too long and the bell was quickly ringing, giving Miah another headache. Just as he was about to leave the classroom he heard, "Mr. Winters?" Walking over to the desk he gave his best smile while asking,

          "Yes Mr. Stoop?"

          "I was wondering if you would be interested in tutoring this class to students who need it." Raising his eyebrows, Miah wrapped his arms closer around himself while Mr. Stoop continued. "I'm only asking because you've excelled in this class all year."